Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Right,Left or Straight on ?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline redtill

Went for my yearly mot down the doc's..you know,check blood suger,colesteral prostate etc etc.
Anyway while waiting I picked up 1 of them womems mags to pass the time & came across a
article about mens cocks & there was this bit where women say that more important than size &
girth is the way your cock bends or doesn't.Apparently after interviewing 1000 women the data
collected showed that if you have a cock that curves slightly to the right you will have more chance
to bring a women to orgasm through penatrive sex than if your's bends to the left or is a staighten
How true this is we can never truly know as I don't suppose your gonna ask the ball & chain
her opinion & when a wg says she's cum you gotta take that with a pinch of salt.Whats your
experience fellas or just couldn't give a fuck if they cum as long as you do

Offline Bangers and Gash

I thought health MOT's were every 5 years?  :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

Never heard such a load of old bollocks  :sarcastic:

Legslegslegs

Personally, I'm straight as a poker and have always thought the curved ones are just a bit odd. Takes all sorts, I suppose.

Offline badsin

Personally, I'm straight as a poker and have always thought the curved ones are just a bit odd. Takes all sorts, I suppose.
Agreed, straight an plumb :hi:

Offline shagmore

Ah, slight curve. And never had any complaints  :sarcastic:

Its also down to the fore play, if you just bash it in, it aint going to be as good as if you warm her up .

Offline Randy Mcknob

Is it your right or her right?

A pet theory of mine... cock bend is down to handedness, no bend demonstrates a mis-spent adolescence.

Offline PleadInsanity

Never heard such a load of old bollocks  :sarcastic:
Indeed.
It would mean it would mean that a right bender (technical name) could would work best in mish position and a left bender in doggy!

Offline hungrypunt

My Missus could never get the hang of left hand down a bit :lol: :lol: