Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAYSAFE Card. to use on Adult Work. Can anyone explain or help me please  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Students Notebook

Hi and a very Happy Christmas for yesterday.

I want to buy credits on AW and I used to buy UKASH vouchers but they are no longer accepted by AW.

I am very reluctant to use my credit card to buy credits and I have been looking into PAYSAFE. I've tried to get one from different PayPoint outlets but they tell me that they only load them with cash and that I have to get a card first.

I registered with Paysafe but stupidly when I entered my mobile number, I got one digit wrong, so I am unable verify. When I emailed them, my email was returned by the webmaster.

Does anyone use one of these cards and if so could you help me please.

Thanks

Offline AnthG

Paysafe cards are not really cards. You just go to a papershop that offers it. Pay the money and they give you a receipt with a code on. You type the code in and the balence is transferred.

Its like topping up your mobile phone sim via the papershops too.

You can buy Paysafe card vouchers for either: £ 10, £ 25, £ 50, £ 75 or £ 100.

This is where you can find the local outlet selling the vouchers

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Oh. I see. Thank you.

I live in rural Suffolk and the outlets I've tried don't know what I'm talking about. I had the same problem with Ucash vouchers  and I had to go to London to get one.

I'll try a shop in Ipswich, I recon there will be more demand in a big town for " Vice Vouchers " than there is in the sticks.

Thanks again.

Offline AnthG

Put your postcode into the link I gave you. It tells you all the shops in your region that offer it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NelsonH

In my area it's mainly the Co-op!

I tried my local CoOp and to my horror they went and got the manager !!

She looked at me as though I was a pervert and said I had to go and get one elsewhere.

I'll try Woodbridge. I have bought Ucash vouchers there in the past. It's a bit more cosmopolitan than my local CoOp.

Thanks

My thanks to AnthG and NelsonH for their help.

When I went out this morning to get the papers from McColls, I asked for a Paysafe Voucher and it's all sorted now.

Thank you again :rolleyes: :) :(