Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose York in Southend. Amazing session!  (Read 2893 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6098202) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cashbacker1234

External Link/Members Only

First review for me all!
Meeting happened at a hotel near the airport.
Good Comms after aw mail through WhatsApp. Had to pay the deposit as it says on aw but no issue for me there.
Fee: 210 for 1 1/2 hr
Rose is very tall and slender, perky tits and beautiful arse.
On my way there she asked if I wanted something from the bar and opted for a nice cold beer which helped setting the mood right.
Got room n. When there and made my way up.
Rose was behind the door and greeted me cheerfully , wearing a green hugging dress.
After small chit chat to get to know each other and have a bit of drink we started kissing  passionately like teenagers (got complimented on my skills too) and soon our clothes were off and she started with an awesome OWO, deepthroating, gagging on my hard rock dick , lots of spitting and attention to the nuts (do like them being sucked off properly). :wacko: Then was my time to return the favour. Must have been between her legs for a good 20 minutes licking flicking the clit sucking on those beautiful juicy labias. She doesn't mind a good fingering either! And she smelled and tasted amazing!
Then sex in Mish cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. First pop in the bag. Had a breather for 10min and was rock hard again in her mouth...my god she's good at it! More sex but couldn't pop a second time even with her kneeling in front of me obidiently waiting to receive the load in her mouth....
Never felt pressured to leave after the act.we had a good chat about life while I was catching my breath....
Highly recommend(although she's already well reviewed here...).
 Hope I didn't miss anything and a massive thank you to this forum as it got me some very nice punts...the latter being one of them...more reviews to follow!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 07:25:50 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review mate. For future reference when posting the AW link you need to take the "WebApp/Default.asp?Ref=04%2F08%2F2023+01%3A54%3A30#profile_" part out of the APP version for it to work on here

Online fatboy

Well done for your first review, well written with I would say the right level of detail.
Rose is most likely the best SP around here at the moment but I'm willing to be shown otherwise.
Keep your reviews coming, especially for local SP's.
Cheers, FB.

Offline PilotMan

First post and it's a review, we'll done and thank you for sharing  :hi:.

I bet @fatboy is glad to have another punter down in Sarfend willing to share reviews 😀

Offline Rayray23k

Welcome.
Great choice for a first review. I wish there's more like her.

Online fatboy

First post and it's a review, we'll done and thank you for sharing  :hi:.

I bet @fatboy is glad to have another punter down in Sarfend willing to share reviews 😀

Haha, yes indeed. It has sometimes felt like being in  a one man band !
That's not to put contributions down, especially by the usual suspects.
As I have said before, given the population of the area I am always surprised by the lack of reviews and intel.
I've got a couple of reviews to do, just waiting for the dust to settle haha.
Unlike your goodself, age and opportunity are getting the better of me.
Cheers, FB.

Offline Cashbacker1234

Cheers for your first review mate. For future reference when posting the AW link you need to take the "WebApp/Default.asp?Ref=04%2F08%2F2023+01%3A54%3A30#profile_" part out of the APP version for it to work on here
Will do. Thank you. Forgot to me toon she said she is dominant with her customers usually....will try a mild dom next time....also want to buy her a pussy pump as she said she would be willing to try it out!! :wacko:
Obviously will leave it for you then to play with :D

Offline Jedi123

Hi,

Has anyone experienced her domination/  bdsm side?

Thanks
Jedi