Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY RAFFAELA Norwich  (Read 1784 times)

9 review(s) for SEXY RAFFAELA (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ccc09

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexy Raffaela has been away has been away for a little while but she appears to be back now, She was my first, second and third punt.

Her new pics are a true likeness of her.

Discreet (ish) location, It is opposite a pub so few people about but head down and look like you know where you are going and she answers the door straight away, Nice and tidy private apartment.

She is a well built girl so if you like skinny teens shes not for you, huge breasts with nice big but soft nipples, lovely tight pussy! She was always dressed in stunning lingerie with nails painted, nice make up etc. I think she gets quite a bit of confidence from her lingerie as once I asked her to be full nude and she seemed to question it a little.
I'm more of an Oral lover and she has excellent skills, Nice deep throat, plenty of licking and kissing to! Superb!
Nice big arse which I liked and took great joy in pounding away at doggy. The only think that put me off a little is when she was on top, Those big breasts of hers swinging in your face are superb but she rode me so hard I felt that the bed was about to break.
She's got a really nice sexy voice and good english so likes a little conversation to.

Have been 3 times already but i'd go back if I ever run out of new girls to try.

Offline glowworm

Thanks for the review. Body wise she seems right up my street.
 I don't know if you can compare but what is her attitude like?  I've sworn off Romanians due to poor attitude, asking for extras or can't do this or that during a punt but it's on the profile. Interested in your views if possible

Offline ccc09

Thanks for the review. Body wise she seems right up my street.
 I don't know if you can compare but what is her attitude like?  I've sworn off Romanians due to poor attitude, asking for extras or can't do this or that during a punt but it's on the profile. Interested in your views if possible

She has a really nice personality, Very chatty, Very friendly. You will be impressed if you like the bigger build girls.

Offline Sweet616

she advertises cum in mouth then when you arrange a booking she refuses it.. that's a no-no..
shame because i love her look

Offline ccc09

she advertises cum in mouth then when you arrange a booking she refuses it.. that's a no-no..

The first 2 times I saw her she let me CIM, third time I wanted to spunk on those nice big breasts.  :unknown:

Offline socks

Did you visit her for this to happen or did she just say no cim when you asked about a booking's details?

Offline Sweet616

Did you visit her for this to happen or did she just say no cim when you asked about a booking's details?
It was via text message/phone call on 2 seperate occasions.

if i've been misled and she does it i'll be over there asap. lol

Offline ccc09

It was via text message/phone call on 2 seperate occasions.

if i've been misled and she does it i'll be over there asap. lol

The first time I visited she didn't advertise CIM but when I was getting close I said where do you want me to cum, She asked where I wanted to cum and I said mouth and she said ok as you are nice and clean... I always shower when arriving.
So get your arse round there, get in the shower and have fun.

Offline socks

The first time I visited she didn't advertise CIM but when I was getting close I said where do you want me to cum, She asked where I wanted to cum and I said mouth and she said ok as you are nice and clean... I always shower when arriving.
So get your arse round there, get in the shower and have fun.
And that in a nutshell is the great thing about this site...