Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newport Parlour - Where has it gone?  (Read 1008 times)

dpearce2345

There use to be a fantastic parlour based on Oakfield Road (NP20) which then moved to Bassaleg Road but is no longer there.

Probably the best parlour I ever visited - great girls offering plenty of services, bottle of beer on arrival. Does anybody know where it is now?

I know there is another place on Bassaleg Road near the Hand Post Pub but I dont think its the same place. If anybody knows where the old place has gone that would be great!  :)

SirFukedDaLot

Is that the place where a blonde woman was running it.. very chatty and often opened late on weekends. If I remember correctly it moved to.. well can't remember the street name but if your familiar with the GarageGirls.. then you went to the bottom of the street and took a right.. it had a no entry the other side so you had to get to it from Chepstow Rd.. had some pretty good rides there.. but like you said not sure if still about as I have not been towards Newport for a couple of years.

dpearce2345

Yes it was a blonde woman running it - great place to go and I did use to visit it all times of the day.

Would be great to know exact location and name of the place? Do they have a profile on AW? Is the blonde lady still running it? Lots of question and hopeful for answers   :)

Offline HughJardon

The new place "kellys" is based at Archibals street but it runs funny times usually frequented by ebony lasses. Its quite rundown. Candi girls was the best place imo but they had neighbour problems and havent reopened, always a good selection of rotating ladies. As it stands Garage girls is the only goto place in Newport so i usually visit Cardiff for indies.

Slippery when wet

I tried googling 'Kelly's. Newport' but couldn't find anything :cry:
Any more info on the place?

Offline HughJardon

SWW kelly (not her real name)was the blonde lady mentioned above, i think shes out of business now but she used to run good parlours  not too long ago. I think a lot folk remember the bassaleg rd address. As mentioned i last saw her at Archibald street maybe last year. Profiles used on Aw fluctuate but are usually african ladies and basic get in and fuck off type service.