Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinions?  (Read 996 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Mine I'm not sure.

At first I was unsettled but then I started to think that she seems to have heself as well organised as can be possible and should I be so judgemental?

Check out the Quickie tab.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MR-UK

Mine I'm not sure.

At first I was unsettled but then I started to think that she seems to have heself as well organised as can be possible and should I be so judgemental?

Check out the Quickie tab.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

FFS lol maybe the kid has a lemonade stand when you come out the room.  thats beyond fuck up .

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
That is seriously fucked up and really dangerous to be advertising that your child is downstairs and alone while you are busy

Child protection is needed here  :mad: :angry:

Online scutty brown

Reads to me like crazy Louise reinventing herself in a new town
Her old AW profile vanished around the time this one appeared

Offline iverthickone

She sounds like she needs help to me.

Most of the sps I see have kids, and not once have I had to walk past them on the way to screwing their mother, they find other arrangements for them.

No thanks, not that I could as her preference (other than cash and pressies) is a no fatties rule.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She sounds like she needs help to me.

Most of the sps I see have kids, and not once have I had to walk past them on the way to screwing their mother, they find other arrangements for them.

No thanks, not that I could as her preference (other than cash and pressies) is a no fatties rule.

Ah, good to hear she has boundaries  :D

Online Dan Dastardly

Coming to Christmas! Stupid cow