Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To go out or to stay in.  (Read 875 times)

Offline anonyorks

Had my first ever so so punt today so currently debating whether or not to go back out and arrange another punt as I feel like I've got unfinished business. Is this a normal post average punt mood?.

vw

Stick with due process, as the say in AA work the steps or it wont work properly.  One arranged at haste may result in 2 bad in a day !

Exceptions to every rule though !

willbred

Had my first ever so so punt today so currently debating whether or not to go back out and arrange another punt as I feel like I've got unfinished business. Is this a normal post average punt mood?.

Dunno about post average punt mood but for me it sure feels that way after a bad 'un. I sometimes have to go cold turkey

Offline stevedave

I think VW is probably right - act in haste, repent at leisure. Have a beer, have a wank and think about the cash you're saving. If you went out and had another "meh" punt, you'd regret spaffing the money away.

Offline the_exile

I think VW is probably right - act in haste, repent at leisure. Have a beer, have a wank and think about the cash you're saving. If you went out and had another "meh" punt, you'd regret spaffing the money away.

+1 - unless maybe you see someone you've had before and enjoyed

Offline anonyorks

I did stay in and have a wank instead  :thumbsup: got back in the saddle today and it was a belter.

Hawkwind71

I did stay in and have a wank instead  :thumbsup: got back in the saddle today and it was a belter.

There you go guy, stick to ukp recommended until youre better adjusted

Offline Cuntminion

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've only been doing this since May but have learned a lot

When I couldn't get a meet with a regular in July I hastily organized a sub plan e by all account positive but didn't enjoy it in hindsight

Much more educated now had a blow out this week but learnt not to scramble around replacing , as you said monking one out does the job

Got a booking in mid October I have been waiting a while for so conserve for that

As for plan b c etc I do have them but they are hot list material for me so no more hasty random punts

My advice if your ever in doubt or blown out give it a few days rather than immediately sub , don't let your dick lead