Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming - when she does it  (Read 1532 times)

Offline socks

I enjoy filming meets and am even not averse to sending clips to ladies on request - after I've made sure no one would recognise me. But I've noticed a fair few profiles where being filmed is offered but only if the SP does it on her phone/camera or even if her friend does it. Has anyone ever gone for that? I can't imagine ever doing so because I think that like an undiscovered WW2 bomb on a beach, it could blow up in your face at any time, even in twenty, thirty, forty years...!

k

Think of it the other way, when future historians ask "who was this incredible man?"
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline socks

Think of it the other way, when future historians ask "who was this incredible man?"
Hidden Image/Members Only
Holy shit I hadn't thought of it like that and so you reckon that big cocked fella is actually the artistic musings of an impressed pre-historic prossie? Well I guess they do say it's the oldest profession.

I'm more worried about anybody else having access to footage of me with my cock up some "lucky" lady, while people are likely to give a fuck about it being me! You've set me thinking though about how I can archive my files so they do provide a historical insight in a millennia or so

k

Holy shit I hadn't thought of it like that and so you reckon that big cocked fella is actually the artistic musings of an impressed pre-historic prossie? Well I guess they do say it's the oldest profession.

I'm more worried about anybody else having access to footage of me with my cock up some "lucky" lady, while people are likely to give a fuck about it being me! You've set me thinking though about how I can archive my files so they do provide a historical insight in a millennia or so
Now there's no need to boast  :lol:

Whilst the Domesday Book is still accessible in its original state, nearly 1000 years later, the same cannot be said for most archive material from the past 100 years.  Take for example the laserdisk version of the same document: how many people have the equipment to access that? 
External Link/Members Only

So to put things into stark perspective I think that Andy Warhol's measure of fame is nearer the mark (15 minutes).

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Ive allways worn a Base ball cap wrong way round and shades :cool:
some times a tee shirt brought and then thrown :D (primark are great!!!) :D :D
makes me look hip and younger and then add  the fact middle aged grey... no one cares :cry: :cry:
Cocks are more or less the same, only if its bent thin fat a spotty dick with yer name tattoed on it would you be known. Having said that I was at a party where the organiser told one lad even that with the ski mask and shirt
he had spotted him in a Bukkake Vid :D :D

Offline socks

Now there's no need to boast  :lol:

Good spot - wish I'd been witty (or colossally endowed) enough  to intend that pun!

rogerc23

I punted grace harper recently and was face fucking her,she then asked me out of the blue if i wanted to film it.
In the moment i went with it and filmed her giving me a pov blowjob.It was really horny to do and was a buzz to watch the clip later via awork,i would say go for it but make sure you dont incriminate yourself!

Offline socks

I punted grace harper recently and was face fucking her,she then asked me out of the blue if i wanted to film it.
In the moment i went with it and filmed her giving me a pov blowjob.It was really horny to do and was a buzz to watch the clip later via awork,i would say go for it but make sure you dont incriminate yourself!
Precisely and if it's her cam you're using even the slightest glimpse of your face or unique feature is a ticking time bomb!