Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gum Clinic guy and wg with results then bareback?  (Read 3755 times)

Minder

Gum Clinic  guy and wg with results then bareback?

Ok guys Im going to put this out there, I have been to a Gum this year, got a card, you call up enter certain info,  then get all clear for all stuff.
Im trying to get my head around if a wg did same and got all clear could i do BB without worrying.

My question is if a guy and a lass both do Gum and can call and listen to each others results, both have all clear would bb be an option?

obv only if there is trust on both sides?

or will the risk always be too great?

btw im def not condoning bb, just trying to consider a scenario if both persons are clear of anything.

:bomb:

Offline cunnyhunt

Just admit you want to bareback a pro$$ie.

Minder

jesus no, the risk would be too great, i guess my question is if we could reduce the risk  a lot would we?

Minder

Id actually like to hear from wg also to see if they would take the risk, based on gum results from a reg.

Offline cunnyhunt

jesus no, the risk would be too great

First you say no

, i guess my question is if we could reduce the risk  a lot would we?

Then you say yes.

Minder

in fairness mate at no point in my comments do i see yes, lol

Offline cunnyhunt

in fairness mate at no point in my comments do i see yes, lol

Maybe, but you want to don't you.

Just admit it. :rolleyes:

Offline akauya

No it doesn't reduce the risk at all.

Prossie gets tested today and gets results within a week. In the meantime she could be barebacking a bug chaser and getting all sort of nasties. You get her results, all clear of course because they are based on her test before she barebacked the "donor". Off you go thinking she's all clean and bang you get a "donation".

Like Cunnyhunt says, if you want to bareback a prossie just go find one who does it and stop trying to find a "safe" way to bareback prossies. There are no "safe" ways to bareback prossies.

Minder

Prossie gets tested today and gets results within a week. In the meantime she could be barebacking a bug chaser and getting all sort of nasties. You get her results, all clear of course because they are based on her test before she barebacked the "donor". Off you go thinking she's all clean and bang you get a "donation".

Like Cunnyhunt says, if you want to bareback a prossie just go find one who does it and stop trying to find a "safe" way to bareback prossies. There are no "safe" ways to bareback prossies.

I guess my question is going to get lost, If a solid working girl who respects her health and a punter who also respects there health,  like im not talking about barebackers either way tbh.

Minder

Maybe, but you want to don't you.

Just admit it. :rolleyes:

lmao,  maybe we both attend GUM clinic wait for results then BOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooom! lol

Offline smiths

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Toby

My question is if a guy and a lass both do Gum and can call and listen to each others results, both have all clear would bb be an option?

Sort answer: no.

Long answer: nooooooooo. Unless both of you had zero sex or touching in the weeks leading up to the test, and between the time of the test and your hook up. The most a test would tell you is that you have no STI markers for infection at time of the test.

Offline cunnyhunt

I guess my question is going to get lost, If a solid working girl who respects her health and a punter who also respects there health,  like im not talking about barebackers either way tbh.

The pro$$ie will either play safe or not, there is no middle ground, if she is to entertain an offer of BB with testing conditions as Akauya posted, she WILL have sex with another before the results are issued and before you BB her.

If she is willing to accept your offer what other offers will she/has she accepted ?

Never trust a Pro$$ie  :hi:

dilettante

As a novice punter (before the cowl came firmly down around my ears) I blithely thought that as I was seeing a gorgeous Hungarian girl the day after she came back to UK, having had a GUM check-up while away, it would automatically be safe to bareback her - which I did, leaking cum onto the duvet in the process.

But of course not - eg HIV takes 3 months before the 'all clear' can be given.

So if you don't consider getting HIV a problem then your thinking is probably sound.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:18:04 am by dilettante »

Offline punk

Its a fantasy  of yours and your wake up soon.

Minder

I guess so, Id never bb, i was offered once, turned the wg down and she was like I understand you need to protect yourself, I could have cried who protects her :(

Toby

To be fair, never trust a punter either.  :hi:

If a WG or punter is prepared to have BB they'll do it whenever the reward is there.

Offline smiths

Unless your HP. :vomit:

Offline punk

She don't give a fuck,its all about the money.

Offline punk

Unless your HP. :vomit:

True, fuck how he has never caught any thing is a mystery  :unknown:

Offline smiths

If a WG or punter is prepared to have BB they'll do it whenever the reward is there.

If a person is smart they dont trust any complete or virtual stranger.

Offline punk

only if you are into sloppy seconds,thirds,fourths etc

Offline smiths

True, fuck how he has never caught any thing is a mystery  :unknown:

How do you know he hasnt, if its because he has posted so how do you know thats not a load of bollocks. I certainly wouldnt just take his word for it.

Toby

If a person is smart they dont trust any complete or virtual stranger.

Exactly right. It always amazes me how many people don't get that.

Offline punk

How do you know he hasnt, if its because he has posted so how do you know thats not a load of bollocks. I certainly wouldnt just take his word for it.

self denial,seeing that a lot of bb's live in fantasy land

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So you both get tested she then goes and fucks 30 men whilst waiting for the results which are normally a week or two as they have to grow cultures for some tests
If just one of those 30 men have something and she catches it before you read her results how safe would that be
Same if the man saw a couple of BB prossies before his results came in

The results are only as good as the moment the tests were taken unless you are going to be together 24/7 from test to results

For me the tests are only good for checking you are all clear at that time and don't need to take time off and pills to cure whatever you have or worse treat not cure
The test is a health check for yourself for that point in time and I don't know many BB prossies who would risk it although there are a few who advertise this service on AW

Only you can decide if it is worth risking your sexual health just to do without a condom but I wouldn't and I wouldn't recommend it either.

Offline ampersand

Simples - get tested together, go away together for a three week cruise, have a platonic relationship for a fortnight, check results together and if both clear - BOOM, spend the last week making up for lost time.

Or perhaps not :bomb:

Offline Anadin

There is actually External Link/Members Only if you absolutely must take the risk.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

so it all comes down to mutual trust or mutual distrust on this forum or with the ladies.
Doctor Today is my preferred clinic.
External Link/Members Only

Either I have been lucky, or I chose my ladies with care, or both.

About 45 years ago when all punting was covered, even oral - I caught the clap from a lady who worked from a tower block near Portobello; it was dealt with easily at St Mary's GUM and zero problems since then.

JB1969

jesus no, the risk would be too great, i guess my question is if we could reduce the risk  a lot would we?

Why ask about it if it is not something you are interested in?

Offline CBPaul

The pro$$ie will either play safe or not, there is no middle ground, if she is to entertain an offer of BB with testing conditions as Akauya posted, she WILL have sex with another before the results are issued and before you BB her.

If she is willing to accept your offer what other offers will she/has she accepted ?

+1

The only thing you can do is minimise the chances of getting something so if the OP wants to go bb, and reading his posts he does otherwise he wouldn't have posted all of this, choose carefully. It's all about risk and reward, what are you willing to risk contracting against the perceived reward of barebacking a prossie.

The idea of finding a prossie who is willing to traipse along to the clinic with you, get tested together and then not work until the all clear is given is pure fantasy. As is the idea of finding a prossie who only plays safe but it willing to give you this special offer.

Jim Panzee

I think this Topic is very Naive myself. It's your life for fuck sake don't take stupid risks.

Offline smiths

so it all comes down to mutual trust or mutual distrust on this forum or with the ladies.
Doctor Today is my preferred clinic.
External Link/Members Only

Either I have been lucky, or I chose my ladies with care, or both.

About 45 years ago when all punting was covered, even oral - I caught the clap from a lady who worked from a tower block near Portobello; it was dealt with easily at St Mary's GUM and zero problems since then.

I dont believe you havent caught something punting WGs BB.

An infected WG who offers BB might not even know she is infected as might not some of her other punters so all this trust crap is total bollocks, you are fucking women you hardly know, to take their word they arent infected is utter madness. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:03:08 am by smiths »

Offline Outcallguy

It's interesting that everyone thinks the biggest risk from not using protection is infection.

The biggest risk to us is pregnancy, surely...

That's a risk that isn't worth taking.

Offline smiths

It's interesting that everyone thinks the biggest risk from not using protection is infection.

The biggest risk to us is pregnancy, surely...

That's a risk that isn't worth taking.

It might be to you, its infection to me.

Offline punk

It might be to you, its infection to me.

:thumbsup: with all the thin condoms out there, its not so different as going in natural.IMO

Offline smiths

:thumbsup: with all the thin condoms out there, its not so different as going in natural.IMO

Indeed, i have no problem using a condom, sure in an ideal world it would be better to shag BB but its not an ideal world. Shagging prostitutes BB, it beggars belief how fucking stupid both the WGs and punters are.  :crazy:

Offline punk

Indeed, i have no problem using a condom, sure in an ideal world it would be better to shag BB but its not an ideal world. Shagging prostitutes BB, it beggars belief how fucking stupid both the WGs and punters are.  :crazy:

Too true, even civi women/men,there is a danger in my opinion. Some of the WG'S out there are more clued up and clearer.