Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time wasting ... solution.  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

Ok the thread about time wasting playing with her phone prompted me to think about this - has anyone suggested using a chess clock for a punt?

External Link/Members Only

Time starts when you press the button, and if she stops and starts wasting time you press the other button to stop your clock and start hers.

Your session is over when YOUR clock shows the booked time having elapsed.

Any chance of that working?  :dash:

Offline threechilliman

Not a bit. Punting is a more subtle game than that, where you pit your wits against each other!!

tcm

Offline smiths

Ok the thread about time wasting playing with her phone prompted me to think about this - has anyone suggested using a chess clock for a punt?

Time starts when you press the button, and if she stops and starts wasting time you press the other button to stop your clock and start hers.

Your session is over when YOUR clock shows the booked time having elapsed.

Any chance of that working?  :dash:

I shall stick to my tried and tested method. Using my watch which i ensure the WG sees me look at at the start and in the breaks i need, even mentioning how long is left. I rarely get short changed on time.

A tip. NEVER trust a WGs and in particular a Parlours own clock. HOD 2 in Maida Vale had a clock that had a habit of short changing punters, the maid was well dodgy. :thumbsdown:

Offline Dirty Harry

Simple solution - when you arrive at the WG's premises - just adjust the length of the pendulum on her clock and it will run slower.

She will probably have moved it up to speed the clock up anyway   :wacko:

k

Make sure you are good at chess though, nothing like the chess equivalent of premature ejaculation.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Online lewishamguy

Simple solution - when you arrive at the WG's premises - just adjust the length of the pendulum on her clock and it will run slower.

How many WG's you've seen to use pendulum clock? :thumbsdown:

James999

How many WG's you've seen to use pendulum clock?

Even a normal clock is a luxury for many  :scare:

Offline smiths

I already posted the solution, take your own watch and make sure the WG sees you looking at it at the start and during the punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

One lady used a large egg timer ----------------- until we pointed out the error of her ways.    :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

James999

One lady used a large egg timer ----------------- until we pointed out the error of her ways.

I heard she stopped using it as she was worried that the sand may get moist and the guy may get extra time  :scare:

Offline Johny Stone

I thought no clock on the premises  means that WG is not a clock watcher. Am I wrong?

Offline smiths

I thought no clock on the premises  means that WG is not a clock watcher. Am I wrong?

I assume you mean this literally. :D Anyway instead of having a clock some clock watching WGs in the broader meaning of the term use their phone clock of course or use music to exactly time a punt.

k

"After Your Third Stroke It Will Be Time For You To Put On Your Trousers And Leave..."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:23:08 pm by k »

James999

It's so they can work on "pro$$ie time" not earth time, they have various methods, alarm on phone set at 20 mins, certain cds and knowing 4 tracks is 18 / 20 mins etc.