Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Verified Members  (Read 3636 times)

Offline arthur

Quick question/discussion about how much the green V for a verified member puts the mind at ease over a new WG with no feedback, does it almost always mean a genuine new girl, or is it still a route regularly used by scammers and non-existent girls in which case better to wait for feedback and do more research.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I would direct this query on main board, as it is a general question, which could get more varied answers on the main board. Have alerted the mods.

caramelceleste

Quick question/discussion about how much the green V for a verified member puts the mind at ease over a new WG with no feedback, does it almost always mean a genuine new girl, or is it still a route regularly used by scammers and non-existent girls in which case better to wait for feedback and do more research.

Getting verified took me about 4 days and was an absolute pain in the arse, to the point where I nearly decided to say fuck it and not bother.
I don't have awareness of the quantity of AW scams to comment on those, but I can safely say that considering the awful verification process, that plenty of unverified profiles will be legitimate. Although, I'm pretty sure that after the tools at the AW offices have had their fun rejecting about 15 photos per person, they will just verify most people.

Stealthshagger

Getting verified took me about 4 days and was an absolute pain in the arse, to the point where I nearly decided to say fuck it and not bother.
I don't have awareness of the quantity of AW scams to comment on those, but I can safely say that considering the awful verification process, that plenty of unverified profiles will be legitimate. Although, I'm pretty sure that after the tools at the AW offices have had their fun rejecting about 15 photos per person, they will just verify most people.

its clear that there are people selling verified profiles. its a pain to do Im sure, but it means fuck all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Verification means fuck all, profiles can be passed on to the next girl that Sergei brings over.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Means fuck all to me as with like anything on A/W we are talking a site run by low lifes which often features low lifes.

As ever my advice is do your research on here, a site dedicated to helping punters to find good WGs.

Offline anyfucker

Verification means fuck all, profiles can be passed on to the next girl that Sergei brings over.  :thumbsdown:
Exactly, i was looking on AW for a punt yesterday and when checking the feedback (yes i know its mostly rubbish and not to be relied on) noticed three different names mentioned that were not the same as the profile name. Sorry, didn't make a note of the profile just passed over. Perhaps we puntres should leave feedback with the "name" the WG gives us - if we are fluffy enough to ask for the name that is - to make it more obvious when a profile has changed.

Offline Tailpipe

The EE for sure pass there profiles around often you see age listed as,26 then in the text
They say I am 22 . I ask a WG once and she said she could not change the age on the
Profile as it was linked to the ver .  :crazy:

As why would make out you were older .

Offline CBPaul

Verification photos which are not hidden are of limited use, they only show if the verification photo matches any profile photos, it give no guarantee of what will open the door.

Verification photos which are hidden are of bugger all use and give no indication of the prossie being genuine.

Sergei has a modicum of intellect, he will verify one prossie to go for the genuine profile look and then dump pictures of new a prossie on that profile as they change over.

Dmitri is a scamming bastard who verifies a profile with his best looking girl and leaves her pictures up as he gets a succession of munters.

Then there is the trade in used profiles which must be quite a desirable commodity.

AW are less inclined to remove verified profiles even when they are obvious fakes and reported as such.