Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't make my mind up! Too many WGs avaliable  (Read 2033 times)

Offline dp1817

I Get so frustrated living in London and browsing AW for WG I simply cannot make up my mind who to see I spent the last hour browsing AW and just gave up in frustration there are 100s I can choose but I just don't know where to begin

GeeWiz

Living in Cardiff, I wish I had your problem.  Just narrow the search down by miles from your postcode or price and disregard those with no or dodgy feedback.  Choose a Brit or EE, blonde, brunette, black girl or Asian - whatever is your penchant.  Then do your due diligence.  Besides in communication some may not respond or be to your liking.

cockneybstrd

I Get so frustrated living in London and browsing AW for WG I simply cannot make up my mind who to see I spent the last hour browsing AW and just gave up in frustration there are 100s I can choose but I just don't know where to begin

How can you get frustrated with too much choice I dont know.

Just have a proper search pick an age a dress size (and make sure they have logged in within the last week) what services you want etc and the numbers will come tumbling down.

Offline Jimmyredcab

How can you get frustrated with too much choice I dont know.

If he manages to find 100's of suitable pro$$ies on Adultwork then he can't be too fussy, but I have often said that some of the gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse.    :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Yeah It's annoying when there is so much choice, my advice is read the review section here then pick a winner.

k

Write to a few of them and see what responses you get.  In a lot of cases that will cut your options down quite a bit. 

Offline RedKettle

deuce14

You jammy sod. Send some of them to Lincolnshire. I'll swap you our dogs for some eastern European filth please

Offline LanceVance

This is what Hot Lists are for!

Add your favourites to it and pace yourself. Work through them all gradually and keep on looking for others you like the look of while taking the advice upthread about browsing safely.  :hi:

Mackydees

If there's one thing aw offers it's the ability to search for almost anything. If there's too much choice then narrow it down using chest size, height , hair colour (and if you're gay) star sign.

Offline Jerboa

This happened to me last night, to much choice and I couldn't make a decision, and ended up not seeing anyone, maybe I should of rolled a dice.

pokenn

You lucky bastard. Behold the punting desert that is Norfolk

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LanceVance

Isn't London a relatively short journey by train from Norwich or King's Lynn?

yorkshire123

Living in Cardiff, I wish I had your problem.

move to Sheffield!

You jammy sod. Send some of them to Lincolnshire.

Stop your fucking bleating your all spoilt for choice, i had a fortnight working in West Cumbria once  :sarcastic:
(for the ultra sensitive ones out there that was banter)

pokenn

Isn't London a relatively short journey by train from Norwich or King's Lynn?

About a 5 hour round trip to central London from Norwich.

GeeWiz

Stop your fucking bleating your all spoilt for choice, i had a fortnight working in West Cumbria once  :sarcastic:
(for the ultra sensitive ones out there that was banter)

It's "you're".

Just banter.  :thumbsup: