Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lying wife4rent  (Read 4815 times)

pokenn

Wife4rent is still recommending double booking punters. These lying prossies think it's ok to mess us around, but complain like hell about "timewasters"

"I give them a booking but still take other bookings for the same time depending on how I feel."

External Link/Members Only

JB1969

She is also quite prominent on the bug chasers website as they tend to visit her hoping to catch something.

pokenn

She is also quite prominent on the bug chasers website as they tend to visit her hoping to catch something.

Jesus I thought you were messing around. But, there really is a site called bugchaserpersonals.com. The world is wierder than I thought.

Loki

Miss Kylie has a fair set of tits on her....

tried searching for her on AW, but my detective skills are sub par!  :wacko:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why are ALL the members on Safe so un-fuckable?  :vomit:

broksonic

I hope no sensible punter would ever see that STI carrying filthy slut

vorian

It's part of the membership terms and conditions.

Funny how you can guess the personality from the posts,  W4R= lying cow, who only gets business due to the BB. Teen Kylie = clueless with a ego and Amy = professional, cold and calculating.

Offline smiths

Wife4rent is still recommending double booking punters. These lying prossies think it's ok to mess us around, but complain like hell about "timewasters"

"I give them a booking but still take other bookings for the same time depending on how I feel."

External Link/Members Only

That creature when a member on here boosted of her double booking of punters, low life piece of filth. :vomit:

Offline MikeBWales

Miss Kylie has a fair set of tits on her....

tried searching for her on AW, but my detective skills are sub par!  :wacko:

Link to her website:  External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Link to her website:  External Link/Members Only

one hour dinner date followed by an hour private time 200. feeding a lass that big for an hour will cost you more than 200 in starters alone..even if you shopped at asda.

pokenn

one hour dinner date followed by an hour private time 200. feeding a lass that big for an hour will cost you more than 200 in starters alone..even if you shopped at asda.

Yes, she's a big girl, but quite shapely. I saw her a year or so ago and had a great time with her. She's her own worst enemy on forums - doesn't know when to stop digging.

Offline CBPaul

Because they are un-fuckable they have dusty phone syndrome, they are also bored and so they go onto saafe to pass the time and moan about us 'bastard punters' who they hate because we don't book them (because they are un-fuckable).

Jim Panzee

Stealthshagger

Yes, she's a big girl, but quite shapely. I saw her a year or so ago and had a great time with her. She's her own worst enemy on forums - doesn't know when to stop digging.

shes probably training for an easter egg hunt. cant see her stopping digging if theres a chocolate egg somewhere. or a calorie of any sort.

re the botty comment....if shes as big as she looks, youd need a very long dick to get to brown town, the cheeks must be a good foot deep, plus.

Jim Panzee

shes probably training for an easter egg hunt. cant see her stopping digging if theres a chocolate egg somewhere. or a calorie of any sort.

re the botty comment....if shes as big as she looks, youd need a very long dick to get to brown town, the cheeks must be a good foot deep, plus.

Is she massively fat ?

They always obscure the extent of their fatness. Her tits look good though.

Stealthshagger

Is she massively fat ?

They always obscure the extent of their fatness. Her tits look good though.

those are her chins

i havent seen her in person, but judging by her pics...her looks like an ostrich egg with a little face painted in the centre, balancing on a mound of custard
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:28:13 am by Stealthshagger »

Jim Panzee

those are her chins

i havent seen her in person, but judging by her pics...her looks like an ostrich egg with a little face painted in the centre, balancing on a mound of custard

You sure have a way with words mate. :D

Offline CopyX1982

To be fair, I'd have a punt with her, reminds me of my ex physically I.E Chubby with MASSIVE tits.
Banned reason: Undesirable waste of space.
Banned by: daviemac

Stealthshagger

To be fair, I'd have a punt with her, reminds me of my ex physically I.E Chubby with MASSIVE tits.

each to their own. she looks little britain to me. and that nose piercing thing? it looks like its been tagged for re-release into the wild or it survived one harpooning in the north atlantic.

Imagine looking down during a blowjob. it would look like someone shot an arrow at the hindenburg, no matter how big your cock was.

Offline smiths

Dont get her pissed whatever you do, or it will be kettlegate 2 with the police being called. If hell froze over, melted and froze over again that woman would be a never. :vomit:

Offline finn5555

Too bad she dosent take it up the botty.

You would need a really long cock to get anywhere near penetrating her lardy arse  :sarcastic:

James999

She's her own worst enemy on forums - doesn't know when to stop digging.

And in the KFC doesn't know when to stop Eating  :scare:

Offline finn5555

And in the KFC doesn't know when to stop Eating  :scare:

And Greggs comes a close 2nd on her all time favourite dining establishments  :sarcastic: