Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Amanda (Sheffield incall) - October 2023  (Read 1239 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7249315) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TheMurloc

It’s been a few years as I’ve been out of action due to covid and ill health.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins

Venue: Near the Cathedral (awkward to find flat in building as no door numbers)

The Girl: drop dead gorgeous Brazilian beauty. Very fit and toned definitely not a guy

Comms: Dead easy texts with prompt replies suggesting she’s not stacking is high

Action: This girls a real nympho pounced on me as I entered the flat and rode me like a champ. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cg & missionary.

Bad news: Only offers OW and she moves to Buckinghamshire at the end of the week before returning home for Winter.

Good news: Shower offered and taken before and after. Will kiss, allow fingers up her arse. Offers anal on longer bookings for a premium. Says she’ll be back.

Will I return: If she comes back to Yorkshire definitely as I want a longer session to stick my cock up her arse.

Offline happyboylouis

It’s been a few years as I’ve been out of action due to covid and ill health.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins

Venue: Near the Cathedral (awkward to find flat in building as no door numbers)

The Girl: drop dead gorgeous Brazilian beauty. Very fit and toned definitely not a guy

Comms: Dead easy texts with prompt replies suggesting she’s not stacking is high

Action: This girls a real nympho pounced on me as I entered the flat and rode me like a champ. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cg & missionary.

Bad news: Only offers OW and she moves to Buckinghamshire at the end of the week before returning home for Winter.

Good news: Shower offered and taken before and after. Will kiss, allow fingers up her arse. Offers anal on longer bookings for a premium. Says she’ll be back.

Will I return: If she comes back to Yorkshire definitely as I want a longer session to stick my cock up her arse.
She's good and offers a great service. Just rides you good and never complains. Seen her again this week. Pounces on you straight away. Similar to Scarlet Slut. That why she's popular.
Yeah, finding the apartment number is confusing when there ain't no numbers on any of the door. :lol:
Shame she's going away. I think she said she going to Buckinghamshire, back to Sheffield then home. Well that what she told me.