Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loraine love Masseus in Leeds  (Read 2342 times)

1 review(s) for LORAINE  MASSEUS  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline banshee121

External Link/Members Only

A impulse punt, i was bored and decided i needed a massage.

I rang up Loraine and it wasn't the easiest booking, her English isn't too bad but she doesn't work the same hours on a Sunday.

So i was told i had to be there for a certain time as she couldn't accommodate me if i was late because she finishes for the day. As i was on the road i was able to arrive in ample time. She gave me her post code over the phone without giving me her exact location. She said when i arrive to ring her and she will guide me. Once i arrived i called up and she told me to face a certain building and i could see her waiving from a window not too far from there.

Over to the door i went which she opened. Walked up the stairs gave her £40, £30 for the half hour massage and £10 for the happy ending as she stated.

Once the money was exchanged headed up another floor. She bought in a fresh towel laid it on the bed i got undressed and rested on the bed. She got the oil ready and began to massage me. Full body massage, before she got out of her small dress and freed her huge tits. She left her panties on. She began to give me a body massage, i must say she is great at this and her tits are a great sight. A few minutes later she asked me to turn over and she began with the body massage on the front. This was probably the best part of our time.

Soon over to the handjob she is ok with the hand job without being great. I at this point asked if she was ok with touching she said fine to touch her but not anyone near her pussy.

Had a handful of her tits before i eventually came, she cleaned me up. I was then offered a shower which i took. Once done i dressed up and she was waiting ready to show me out.

Overall a good experience and i intend to go back at some point but i think for July i have done my fair share of punting and it is time to take a break.

Offline Jonjon2

I saw Lorraine in June for a massage and enjoyed the experience.She does exactly what she says on her aw profile.The flat was clean as she was,she is good value for money,the only negative point I would sa is the entrance is not very discrete but she answered door as I walked up so no problem.Parkin is opposite flat so no problem and no worries I would return if I was in area.
Banned reason: Malicious troll
Banned by: