Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxX JENNY_69 Xxx - limited service but hot girl  (Read 1192 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In summary limited services (which I was not seeking) but a fit young polish girl.

Here is my report.

The experience:
I consider myself a gentleman, but like the Krell in the film Forbidden Planet I too have an id. On this occasion I wanted to fuck! Plain and simple – fuck! I cared not for FK or OWO – I just wanted to lolly someone hot.
I spotted Jenny’s profile and thought I would go see her. Interestingly I could not find a review of her by the id link number, but as I was on my way I started looking through the London reviews and saw her name, and that she had been given a negative for limited services – but at the same time the review remarked she is the girl in the pics.
I texted Jenny to ask if she was about and got a response from another number that it was her and she was available. I was a bit uncertain so I texted back to say I would come, BUT would leave in an instance if she were someone else.
Her place is not far from Plaistow (an area I care not for). When I got to her place she did the hide behind the door routine and then presented her self – the same girl in the pics. Short, pretty, nice figure.
I paid her and then went for a shower. She first suggested a massage, but I decided to give her a short one before kissing her all over the body – and no kissing on the lips.
On with the rubber she got on top, and at first I had doubts this would be a good grind as she was a little tight, but then I just slid right in. The grind with her on top was good, and then I lifted her and switched to being on top.
Afterwards I had a smoke and a brief chat with her while she gave me an amateur massage. I offered her one, but she declined.

Reflection:
•   Young, fit, pretty girl as in the pictures.
•   Kissing and OWO and CIM is probably a no-no (but I did not want these either).
•   Not far from the station.
•   Smoking in the flat is fine.
•   Could do with shaving her legs.

The Journey:
My id and drove my cock to a much needed fuck…
I will see her again soon.

Stealthshagger

Thanks for the review, but in my book misrepresented service list (I don't doubt it is intentional, much like a bait and switch) like that is an instant negative.

password02

Thanks for the review, but in my book misrepresented service list (I don't doubt it is intentional, much like a bait and switch) like that is an instant negative.

+1 - Why do these girls put on their profile certain ''LIKES'' but will then no perform?

If I wanted Kissing and RO and CIM as stated and she refused then to me that would be a certain Negative. In your case you wanted to just FCK her - which is fine and thanks to your review she is off my list - Thank you for the info