Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy- Chinese massage Fulham  (Read 1359 times)

Stevensmiles

External Link/Members Only

Had just finished an afternooo drinking with the lads and was walking towards the tube to get home. When I suddenly had the urge for some sexual relaxation. Nothing too strenuous mind you as a few pints had got me somewhat more relaxed than usual  :drinks:

But I was clear headed enough to remember there was a massage shop just the next stop away from where I was. I’d read about it on here thank you very much.

So I look on the webnet thing on my phone and give them a call.
“Yes you come straight away” was what the receptionist said and ten minutes later I had done just that.
Paid the £45 for an hour and was shown through the back, down the stairs by a tall, slim oriental girl who at a guess I would have said late twenties. Atttactive but nothing special. Limited English but sweet in a cute way.
She wore a nice short black dress which I found quite sexy too.
Once I had got undressed, she motioned for me to lie on the massage table. But I like to get things clear before anything gets started so asked about happy ending and reverse oral.
Hey I was hungry!!!!

She smiled and asked about more money but didn’t give me an exact figure.
So I reached for my pants and opened my wallet to find £45 inside. I had more in my pocket but I didn’t feell like showing her that.
Anyway...... she accepted the £40 I handed her and led me back to the massage table/bench ... whatever.

The massage was quite firm, all over my body, legs, bum etc for about 20 minutes. Before she began to concentrate on my bottom and those little touches to balls and cock. She encouraged me to lift myself up a little so she could fully slide her fingers up and down my shaft.
After a little while she stopped and undressed herself. She is slim but not skinny and I would again guess at about 5ft 9inches or so.

She lay down and I kissed her small breasts, very dark nipples. Kisses on her mouth but not French.
Light fingering but again not hard or deep.
She tasted very clean and fresh and the more I licked her, the more she felt like she was really enjoying it. Opening her legs wider and in the end, holding my head and cumming.

She was breathless for a while before helping me back on the table. Front massage followed before her hands once again began to work on my cock and balls. Very good teasing technique.
The alcohol was still working it’s way through my system and as I didn’t show any signs of ejaculating just yet. She knelt over me 69 style and this did the trick.
No oral on me sadly, she just kissed my inner thighs as she wanked me off.

I can’t say if she would have sucked me off or not. As I didn’t ask at the time. So it’s possible.

Nancy works on Saturdays only she told me. I might just return to find out if anything else is offered.

So all in.
Close to Putney Bridge tube station on the district line.
Couldn’t tell you about parking. Heaven forbid if I was driving that day I would have ended up in the river  :drinks:
£85 all in. Not the cheapest for what I’ve had elsewhere but no complaints.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:14:52 am by Stevensmiles »

Online Jonestown

Nancy is good, she also works at Dr Shirley on Gloucester Road on. tuesday.

Stevensmiles

Hi Jonestown.
Have you availed yourself of any other services with Nancy by any chance.

Online Jonestown

Hi Jonestown.
Have you availed yourself of any other services with Nancy by any chance.

No, nothing beyond B2B & HR