Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual Health London  (Read 1223 times)

Online Listerine

Hi all

This may well be known by a lot of you but I thought I'd put it up as I've just discovered it.

If you live in London you can get a free STI test sent to you from the NHS and you can get the results within a few days after sending samples back. It is very efficient and comes in a plain package. Handy if you don't live near a clinic or don't want to identify yourself to a doctor.

Apologies if this is well-known or in the wrong thread.

Website is External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Online LLPunting

Thanks but did you bother to search here first?

Offline WARSZAWA16

Thanks very much. Useful to know.

Offline rebelsurge

Thanks, very useful site. Have ordered a kit.
Saves trying to book an appointment at Dean Street Express.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:28:39 pm by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline bukowski

Hi all

This may well be known by a lot of you but I thought I'd put it up as I've just discovered it.

If you live in London you can get a free STI test sent to you from the NHS and you can get the results within a few days after sending samples back. It is very efficient and comes in a plain package. Handy if you don't live near a clinic or don't want to identify yourself to a doctor.

Apologies if this is well-known or in the wrong thread.

Website is External Link/Members Only

Cheers

does the kit fit through a letter box?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline WARSZAWA16

does the kit fit through a letter box?

Yes, that's what their website indicates:

"Are the test kits in discreet packaging?

Yes, all of our test kits are discreetly packaged in opaque poly bags that include the address and postage on. Kits are sent first class post (Royal Mail) and the kit will fit through a standard letter box."

Offline bukowski

Yes, that's what their website indicates:

"Are the test kits in discreet packaging?

Yes, all of our test kits are discreetly packaged in opaque poly bags that include the address and postage on. Kits are sent first class post (Royal Mail) and the kit will fit through a standard letter box."
:hi: :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline kuck

A very useful site, everything worked just as described. I will still need to go to the clinic to get the Hepatitis B vaccine.
I also want to get the HPV vaccine - it is only free for women and gay men. Privately it costs more than £500. I am not sure if I should lie about my orientation to the gum clinic.