Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren Zen Massage  (Read 1429 times)

Offline dieseldriver

There's a recent post in the London reviews from a punter of Lauren's to say he fucked her. So has anyone else had that luck? Always tells punters we'll talk about it next time, but when the next time comes still refuses...    :(

Offline sparkus

I'd laugh if OP reviewer was actually Lauren herself, drumming up trade by confusing/challenging blokes to take her shop virginity (again, or not).

Offline dieseldriver

Reading the reviewers previous reviews, not just Zen. But in the previous Zen reviews, says has fucked her each time. So if he can, why can't anyone else? Or even get a decent BJ?    :mad:

Offline sparkus

If a woman covered my dick in oil then slipped a condom on, there's no way I'd put it inside her given the stuff causes them to break.

In any case, I'd not lose sleep over not porking her, though a few on here have messaged me to probe her boundaries and how far my Oyster card has gone with her.

Offline dieseldriver

Who provides the condom? The reviewer did in one of his posts    :unknown:

Offline sparkus

Who provides the condom? The reviewer did in one of his posts    :unknown:

The latest one said she did. I wouldn't read too much into what people say on here, I've read about women who "only do topless" who've ended up sat on my face.

Offline dieseldriver

The latest one said she did. I wouldn't read too much into what people say on here, I've read about women who "only do topless" who've ended up sat on my face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Just confirms you're a complete dickhead!   :lol:

You set that one up mate.  Wide open!

Offline horsa

There's a recent post in the London reviews from a punter of Lauren's to say he fucked her. So has anyone else had that luck? Always tells punters we'll talk about it next time, but when the next time comes still refuses...    :(

You must really like Lauren? I wouldn't poke her if you payed me. Each to their own!!

Offline sparkus

You must really like Lauren? I wouldn't poke her if you payed me. Each to their own!!

I think she's had a bit too much airtime of late.

Offline dieseldriver

She's OK, B2B & HJ good. But although likes a licking out, wont return the favor. Apple the same. But had worse from Zen and other WG's as in my negative reviews

Offline sparkus

She's OK, B2B & HJ good. But although likes a licking out, wont return the favor. Apple the same. But had worse from Zen and other WG's as in my negative reviews

I might be being thick, but in a punting scenario I'm not sure that giving RO entitles the punter to OWO as reciprocation. They're well within their rights to say no.

Offline dieseldriver

I might be being thick, but in a punting scenario I'm not sure that giving RO entitles the punter to OWO as reciprocation. They're well within their rights to say no.

But she did ask for 69 first time I saw her. In my book, that's OWO both ways.

Offline sparkus

But she did ask for 69 first time I saw her. In my book, that's OWO both ways.

I had a few '69s' with her where she just wanked me while I licked out.  Another time I asked if she had a condom, which she claimed belonged to the "other girl" ( :dash:) and she then gave OW during the 69.  TBF, afterwards once she got on her knees and sucked I ended up finishing that way, which was a first for me.  Her technique is superb, non-theatrical and right amount of suction/tongue. She admitted she preferred the wanking 69 as she got more tongue action that way.  But as you said, you don't do OW so it's no suction for you.

Can I just add that this girl is getting far too much attention on here, I don't mind answering queries but I think we need to call time on this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:06:48 pm by sparkus »

Offline dieseldriver

Yes, put you right there. Gonna try the Elm Park one on Thursday. Wanted to Sunday gone, but no reply on landline or mobile? As never been there before, be pot luck who I get? So long as B2B on offer with a wank don't mind.

Offline Stitch

Gonna try the Elm Park one on Thursday. Wanted to Sunday gone, but no reply on landline or mobile? As never been there before, be pot luck who I get? So long as B2B on offer with a wank don't mind.

You'll get that and more if you ask, can't vouch for the quality tho !