Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Woods - London Outcall  (Read 860 times)

7 review(s) for Amber Woods (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Hobbit

Lately, Adultwork has been quite poor and a lot of forum darlings have either retired or semi-retired. Nobody has really stepped up to the plate and therefore I have not been punting so much. A few months back I thought I would take a risk and try out someone from my hotlist which seems to be quite static lately. I chose to see Amber who had a couple of good reviews here and I did fancy seeing a larger girl.

Communications
Everything done through Adultwork, responses were quick and professional.

Appearance
She is quite tall and has a few tatoos on the arms. Amber is quite a big girl, I would say approximately a size 16 but due to her height, she carries it well. Facialy she has a very pretty face with glasses and also a very nice bum.

Session
We started off kissing which was FK and gradually became DFK. Amber is very enthusiastic and seeing her in cowgirl action is still a good memory I have of her. OWO was very good, deep and attention was also paid to the balls. I finished off first-round in her mouth and second round was similar to the first with lots of oral and taking her in cowgirl and doggie which was great for looking at her voluptuous bottom.

Would certainly recommend and will probably see again.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 01:11:17 pm by Hobbit »