Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa.23, Judy 32 and Cute Jasmine - Hungarian Clock watchers/work dodgers  (Read 692 times)

Anon10

External Link/Members Only

Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. I've been punting for a while now but never really felt the need to post a review as I've not had any exceptionally bad punts or anything to write home about, mainly just a series of average punts.

Nevertheless, I feel it is my duty to warn the rest of you away from these 3 particular working girls who all work from the same house. I've visited each of them about 2-3 times (first punts were usually average so ignored the negatives and went back, second punts I stupidly put down to them having bad days) and the best you can hope for with these girls is a punt where you're not told to hurry up and come or where you're not restricted to certain positions.

I've decided to review them all in one post because they are of similar quality and behave in a similar way during punts but I'll try separate them in their unique aspects.

Just off Kenton road in a quiet residential area with good free parking all day round

Comms
Tends to be okay, sometimes the phone goes to voicemail but on the whole you can arrange an appointment at very short notice (but be careful , this is a double edged sword as they use 2 bedrooms between the 3 of them and sometimes double book/over-book deliberately which is probably why they're constantly in a rush to get you out of the room on busier nights)

Prices
As per profiles on AW, they're pretty cheap/average rates and I don't usually say this but in this case you definitely get what you're paying for.

Appearances
Lisa.23: She's a tall slender brunette, body probably 9/10 with amazing tits but her face is a 5/10 with bad oral hygiene and an apathetic expression devoid of any emotion. Pics are accurate.
Judy 32: Petite 32 year old with small figure, slight belly and A-cup breasts with visible wrinkles on her face (although you can tell she was pretty when she was younger) and really bad oral hygiene and an unhappy/irritated demeanour. Pics are photoshopped but to hide wrinkles/pillows
Cute Jasmine: She's fat with huge breasts and a bis ass but also has a resting bitch face, although not ugly and pretty similar to the photos

Services
This is where it gets a bit messy, their services sometimes depend on the mood they're in, I've experienced some inconsistency.
FK but no DFK, they try to limit FK as it is. They all do OWO but Judy doesn't do CIM, the other 2 charge £10 extra for it (it's difficult to CIM anyway as their BJs tend to be tooth-heavy). They all do protected sex but they get to decide the position mostly, not you (we'll come back to this). You can cum twice in an hour, if you opt for half an hour then it's cum once only.

The experience
You will be let into the house after being given a quick once-over through the blinds and ushered into one of 2 tiny bedrooms which barely have enough space for you to stand as the bed takes up 90% of the room. The greeting is quite cold and casual with no smile and you're asked how long you want to stay, you hand over the cash and they leave for a few mins to go put the cash away. I have come to learn on a couple of occasions now that THIS COUNTS AS PART OF YOUR TIME, the cash exchange process and her being gone for 5 mins is all part of your enjoyment so you gotta try to get changed quickly before she comes back so you're ready to start without wasting any time, although you'll still have to wait for her to get undressed too.

Once you're both naked you'll move onto what you're paying for, light kissing or light FK if you want a better taste of the ash tray (I think Lisa is the only one who doesn't smoke). Onto OWO which you'll have to specify as sometimes they will reach for a condom without asking and the toothyness begins and continues no matter how often you remind them to use less teeth, Cute Jasmine is probably the least toothy of the 3 but in all all 3 of the blowjobs are average or below average. Onto the actual sex and this is where you really start to not get what you're paying for... now let me start by saying I am average-sized and by no means big in the downstairs department, but the struggles I've gone through with these women to get them to let me have sex in standard positions like cowgirl and doggy would make you think I'm Lex Steele or something. All 3 refuse doggy and take some serious convincing (you shouldn't have to be doing this mid-session as it ruins what is already a pretty crap mood) and if they do let you do it then they will severely restrict you, either hand on penis or angling themselves or using their legs to keep you in a restricted range. Even in missionary there were times when I wasn't allowed longer thrusts. This is a common theme with all 3.

During the actual sex don't be surprised if they start texting on their phone or talking to their roommates through the door (you can normally hear them having full conversations through the door anyway) and unlocking their phone screen to check the time randomly. The cherry on the cake was when I was told my 30 mins were up when I had 10 minutes to go if I was counting from when she was naked and ready to go and ended up having to leave with blue balls as I hadn't even come. Annoyingly, we argued about this for 10 minutes and at the end she said well your 10 minutes are up now. That was the last straw and as you can probably tell it's what has prompted this review in the hopes that nobody will be as stupid as I am and get taken for an absolute chump.

Bud$

Oh, come on, anon; "I've visited each of them about 2-3 times (first punts were usually average so ignored the negatives and went back"
You've been punting for some time?? What's wrong with you, then? After the 1st 2 or 3 times, why on earth did you go back if you weren't too happy? You ought to have known better. I suspect you've got somer kind of gripe or grudge going on here and you're trying to get your revenge.

Offline scutty brown

Very strange first post. I'm sure there's a hidden agenda

So what I don't understand is.......multiple visits to the same place, all bad, why did you keep going back? By your own admission you've been there between 6-9 times.

And I'll reiterate what I've said before elsewhere- Hungarian girls pricing themselves at £60/hour (as the third one is) always have to be a subject of possible concern. If that was your real reason for posting this review - then go and do something about it. No good placing crap reviews here - that won't help them.

Or are you the the busybody neighbour trying to shut them down?

Interesting that the second girls profile is now offline, when did you last see her?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:26:28 pm by scutty brown »