Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Olivia 19 - Heathrow  (Read 1711 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

The AW profile opener of are you ready for the experience of a lifetime may be a stretch too far, but Olivia is a very decent punt.  I've seen her four times over the last couple of months, including two recent visits earlier this month, on the same day!  She is a very good looking Polish girl, probably early 20s, Size 8, natural 34C's, lovely friendly personality and a great kisser.

She works out of a Heathrow hotel, bookings are promptly handled by an agency.

Usual services for me of FK, OWO, RO and Protected Sex were all delivered well.  The enjoys list has A-Levels in it, but its not a service that interests me, so i've no idea if its included in the price, or even on offer  :unknown:

I forgot my jacket in the room, went to relax in the bar while waiting. When I went to collect it from her, she opened the door in her short pyjamas, no make up, hair loose, ready for bed and looked absolutely stunning.  I was very turned on so decided to stay for another hour.  She offered me a cup of tea but I had other ideas which she was happy to indulge me with. 

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the review! Its hard to keep on top with these birds who is touring around! Will be looking out for this one, Heathrow is better for me!

Expl1cit

Thanks for the review! Its hard to keep on top with these birds who is touring around! Will be looking out for this one, Heathrow is better for me!

No worries mate, its always good to write a positive review.  I don't think Olivia is much of a tourer  :unknown: 

All four times I saw her were in Heathrow, originally in August and more recently, earlier this month in October.  She did a brief spell in Kings Cross but I think her main base is always Heathrow.  Shes got a great attitude, and memory, remembering really subtle details from our previous meet two months earlier.