Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1389283 times)

Offline pilsnerdrinker

4 Lisle street, the bottom flat was charging £40 for oral, sex, position and the top flat was £50. 2 Greens court bottom flat charging £60

Offline joshwinkers

London was quite dystopian last night circa midnight, only 28 Peter Street and the dirty 1 Greens court open - both PACKED with all manner of horny pond life, Romanian Adelle was on duty UF 1 Greens court but I couldnt stomach it.

Happy New Year, tight lines!

I did punt on New Year's Eve once in the nineties but it was around 6pm before I met up with some friends for a night out clubbing, as I thought maybe if I'd already had a shag that night I wouldn't care as much if I failed to pull, and to be fair that was the case!

I went in to Soho yesterday in the early afternoon, found that 2 Greek Street was closed, but Tamara was at 52 Greek Street and so I ended up having a very enjoyable time with her, with sex, french and positions costing £50.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 05:48:03 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline stockings_lover

Visit to Soho yesterday lunchtime....took a stroll round various walk-ups before making a choice.

Started at Berwick Street where 70a was closed.

Then off to my usual venue of 8 Greek Street was closed. 52 Greek Street was open but I never fancy it there...something about going downstairs that bothers me!

1 Greens Court and 28 Peter Street both open but too many dodgy characters hanging around for my liking.

So consulting the Wiki, I headed for a walkup I haven't used before, 34 Romilly Street. Not the greatest looking entrance (quite a long corridor before walking up the stairs) and quite a busy area near two popular pubs. I walked up and the only information was 1st Floor "Mel" and 2nd floor "Priscilla", two names I had no info on, so I took a chance on Mel.

Entered the flat, pleasant maid and introduced to Mel.....she's medium height (probably 5' 6"), slim. dark hair. Checked the price list and asked about a couple of specifics....she was fine with pussy licking (sex & 69 is on the price list) and agreed to wearing a pair of tights that I provided...I would be wearing tights too £60 + £2.

She slipped on the tights and we had a few minutes of me enjoying our nylon. Then onto the bed, a bit more nylon appreciation and a nylon footjob whilst I rubbed pussy through tights. Then ripped her tights and some very pleasant pussy licking (with some apparent appreciation of this) then condom on for sex.

Good service overall....pleasanteries before and after, without feeling rushed, and I would go back!

Offline Beforegosh2019

Passed through a drenched yet still busy Soho yesterday early evening (18:00 Thu 4/1) and felt the urge for a BJ
8 GS closed
52 GS Adele. one just came out another just went in, so chose not to wait. Adele is attractive but has those long nails - I wanted a good squeeze, so no good for my wants
34 Romily top floor Cynthia - didn’t see but the maid described her as black, young (maybe late 20s) and large BBW
1st floor Mel - Brazilian petite wearing fishnet dress type lingerie. Tidy figure and nice B tits. Small round arse. Face is probably nice when she is smiling but she wasn’t. had that look to me of a lower league womens footballer. Price 30 for sex, 40 for sex/oral. Asked how much for oral only she said 40 so I walked

Offline Lush1pot

Went to the Greek street walk down at lunch time today hoping to see Tamara. Timing was off as when I arrived a guy was in with her and another was waiting. I was told ten mins and to stand to the right of the door. I did and  then saw the guy walking out (couldn’t believe that imagine if we knew each other) and caught a glimpse of Tamaras face. I then was moved and sat behind the curtain however the wait was feeling too long and so I eventually left. Maid said it will only be another few mins however I felt the wait was too much and had little time plus I  prefer when I catch girls when they are free rather then having to wait, especially for two guys to get clear of me. Anyone else ever got that close and then walked?

Offline Liverpool

Started at Berwick Street where 70a was closed.

Save yourself a trip next time. This place has been closed for a good number of years.

Offline Malvolio

Went to the Greek street walk down at lunch time today hoping to see Tamara. Timing was off as when I arrived a guy was in with her and another was waiting. I was told ten mins and to stand to the right of the door. I did and  then saw the guy walking out (couldn’t believe that imagine if we knew each other) and caught a glimpse of Tamaras face. I then was moved and sat behind the curtain however the wait was feeling too long and so I eventually left. Maid said it will only be another few mins however I felt the wait was too much and had little time plus I  prefer when I catch girls when they are free rather then having to wait, especially for two guys to get clear of me. Anyone else ever got that close and then walked?

I'm prepared to wait, but I'm not prepared to queue.

Offline daveangel100

Fre bits of info:

Saturday:

Tina & Carina at Green Court (right)
Mel & Renata 34 Romily

Sunday:
Flory (does anyone know what she's like?) and Bianca 8 Greek Street
Laura 34 Romily
Adele and a curvy black girl @ Green Court (right)

Monday
Kay 2 Lisle Street - now staying on permanantly Mondays and Wedenesday

Offline daveangel100

I hope others will post updates too ...

Another for you:

2 Lisle St Mel is back she's Weds Thurs Fri Northern girl mixed race I think, quite tall

Offline ralhar

Lisle street Mel sounds interesting but I'm not around in the week... I got a look at Candy the other day (mixed race greens court south bottom floor) and I'm not usually into "curvy" girls but she does look good... I was looking for Adele though so she banged the door in my face (LOL)

has anyone seen romilly street Laura?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 12:20:28 pm by ralhar »

Offline SimonOB

1pm, Weds 17 Jan

GC right/south: Tina (lower), black English BBW (upper)
GC left: Carina (charmless) and upper floor closed

28 Peter: “mature” (upper; didn’t see her) and OK-looking but frosty (lower)

8 GS Bianca and Carol (slightly albino Brazilian with high forehead; not bucket list material)

52 GS closed

Romilly: Priscilla (mature, curvy, plain; see Carol above) and Mel (lower flat; Brazilian, slightly stocky, OK-looking with passable smile; not the same as Mel in 2 Lisle)

Offline daveangel100

Thanks for the round up, it's much appreciated - think the Green Ct BBW is Candy

Offline kingmg

Any walkups still £20 or £30 for straight sex?
May pop down to soho later

Offline pilsnerdrinker

Was in London on Saturday and walked through Walkers Court. Noticed one of the Adult shops had an upstairs bit open offering private viewing booths. I know there used to be an adult cinema in Soho and the Original bookshop on Berwick street had some. I didn't go up but I think it said from £10

Offline markmamailrk20

English Busty MILF Kay is back in 2 Lisle Street Mon/Tues/Weds at the moment and I found her on the upper floor on Monday happy punting lads

Offline Cheekypunt69

Saw Candy at Greens court upper floor after my first choices didn’t happen (Mixed race Mel wasn’t at 2 Lisle as suggested and 52 Greek street was closed).

£75 for 20 mins plus tip.

Neutral at best I’m afraid. First time with a real BBW not sure if it was that or more likely Candy that wasn’t doing it for me.

Positives:
- Decent OW
- Cheery attitude
- Black and English (both fairly rare in soho)

Negatives:

- Questionable hygiene. Said I was first for the day but didn’t smell great when I stuck my face between her massive ass cheeks so I decided against having her sat on my face which was my first instinct when I saw her huge ass.
- Cowgirl was rubbish.
- Kept stopping to cough “it’s not you it’s me I smoke too much weed and have had a heavy night”.
- Wanking technique felt like she was going to snap it off, all shaft with no head.
- Not allowed to touch her pussy at all, given a firm no when I so much as went near it with my hand.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 03:31:57 pm by Cheekypunt69 »

Offline joshwinkers

Sorry to hear that, when I saw her in August she put in a lot of effort and the cowgirl and wanking was decent, but know that walk up girls are often inconsistent depending on how many customers they've had that day / how many days they've been working that week.

Offline Manaknow

Any suggestions for a Thursday evening ?

Offline TheGrump

My visit to 34 Romilly street today.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395469.new#new

I had a good walk around Sunday evening but they were all either closed or busy. Considering the number of guys I see using the walk ups the number of contributions on here is disappointingly low.

Offline TheGrump

From inside 34 Romilly. Avoid Flory, any info on Melly?
removed unadvertised photo
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 08:38:53 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Lush1pot

Took a visit to Greek street walk down Friday last week for another attempt to see Tamara early evening time. She wasn’t there. New Hungarian girl Amanda was who is supposed to be according to the maid available a few days each week. I didn’t proceed as I could hear her getting railed which put me off and again I was told I would need to wait. Seems to always have someone there as even when I walk past I see someone walking in down the stairs. Maybe with less options in soho now it’s diverted more people to it.

Offline Lush1pot

Went back to Greek street walk down earlier and Tamara was still not there. The new Hungarian Amanda was available. I was offered the chance to meet her so I did and I didn’t find her attractive. She looked quite old and the most striking thing was she reeked of cigarette smoke, so I politely declined saying I had come for Tamara and left as there was no way I was staying. Any decent ones available today?

Offline ralhar

From inside 34 Romilly. Avoid Flory, any info on Melly?
removed unadvertised photo

she got a review I think as "Mel" (romilly street - not to be confused with Lisle street Mel), can't remember who posted, report was ok (ish), better than nothing, not quite average was what I gathered... latina / brazilian I think... someone else got a look and didnt stay (based on what they saw).

Offline Donnifrost

Just had a lovely hour at 10 Little Newport St with Lucy. I’ll put a review soon but the maid was saying most days are quiet there.
I don’t see many people talking about that walk up on here.
It’s 100% Asian of various nationalities & my usual 3 ladies are great.
It does close early since lockdown which is annoying as I used to enjoy an after pub session.

Offline Nz

I don’t see many people talking about that walk up on here.
It’s 100% Asian of various nationalities & my usual 3 ladies are great.
Far east Asian/oriental. The walk-up has been mentioned a good few times.
Who are your usual 3? doesn't seem you've reviewed them.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:12:57 am by Nz »

Offline joshwinkers

This is what happened when I went to 10 Newport Street in December.

Went to 10 Little Newport Street for the first time on Saturday, was early evening and I was let in by the maid and guided straight through in to the bedroom, but when the girl came she wasn't to my taste, easily in her forties, black long frizzy hair, and I think the kind thing to say was that she looked very tired. I asked if they had a menu and she showed it to me, but at the top of the page where it said £25 for sex or oral" she covered it with her hand and said that wasn't on offer, and prices start at 30. If I'd fancied her I would of stayed, but I really didn't, so as sun journalists used to say I made my excuses and left.

Have to say I haven't bothered with the walk ups recently, that's partly because I've a couple of punts planned with AW girls / HoD in the next four weeks, but apart from Tamara I've not had the urge to see anyone. That'll probably change when it's summer and I'm in the area and punt on the spur of the moment, but unless someone posts about or reviews a girl who sounds really hot I doubt it will for the time being.

Offline kevinb79

Not been to London since before COVID. Quick walk around today - all 3 walk ups on Lisle street open, as was Peter Street, Little Newport Street and 8 Greek Street. 52 Greek street closed, didn't check any others. Went for 8 Greek Street, no answer from lower flat (French Lilly) but upper flat was Spanish Sabrina, 2 youths left just after I knocked and didn't respond when I enquired whether they had warmed her up for me 😂. Pleasant lady, poured lips late 30's. 40 quid for blowjob and sex (no maid or tip 🤷), service was fine but I just needed to unload.

Offline goodmans

Far east Asian/oriental. The walk-up has been mentioned a good few times.
Who are your usual 3? doesn't seem you've reviewed them.
looking for a Asian thai or Philippine for a decent massage for 1 hours in soho with extra young as possible 25 +

Offline Kojac

looking for a Asian thai or Philippine for a decent massage for 1 hours in soho with extra young as possible 25 +

From memory there is possibly 12-15 massage joints in Soho. 

Walk around the area between Chinatown and Brewer Street, there are woman standing in the door ways or sitting in the windows. 

Mixture of Thai and Chinese places.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good job I don’t live close, I’d be broke  :lol:

Offline markmamailrk20

New blood in Soho today!

28 Peter street upper floor - Colombian milf 45-50 big milkers

2 Greens court « Mary » sign but no answer

1 Greens court - wow - lower floor big british curvy bunda-tastic British black girl with piercings frizzy hair fucking cracking - didnt stop so cant comment on service

Lower floor - the FAF mini romanian Jessie - kicking myself for not stopping but I was really gagging for some Silicone tits to fondle and hoped Brazilian Sara would be at 28 for a smooch smash and dash

Offline SqueakishDangler

Had Mel at 2 Lisle today for the first time. She was busy the first time but it was raining too hard for me to get far so I came back. Probably one of the best body in Soho atm and properly leggy. Good service too.

8 GS was Lily and Brazilian whose name I couldn't make out. 52 GS seemed to be closed when I was in town, it closed early last friday too. Saw a very strange spectacle of a bunch of teenage girls posing with the signs in the doorway of middle Lisle street. It can't be that interesting

Offline TheGrump

Had a walk around soho yesterday(sunday), the wet weather usually clears the streets a bit.

It was a very unsuccessful trip. LNS, Romilly st, 52 GS were all closed.

I headed to greens court to try and see this black girl who’s been mentioned on lower right. Shw was not there, a very moody rom was so I walked. Lower left side has Anna written on door, if its the anna ive seen twice before I didn’t want to see her again. Both of them only had lower floors working.
8 Greek was open, spanish Sabrina from the top floor was leaving as I arrived (about 7:30), shame, she always gives good service even though she doesn’t look the best. Lower floor was french lilly but busy.

I know the Lisle street 3 were open, but this level of failure so far had put me off, so I gave up and went home to dry out and wank.

Offline SimonOB

Monday 26 Feb:

8 GS Lily and Sabrina

52 GS Hungarian Amanda (not the same as the GC 2 one)

Offline Beforegosh2019

Saw Mel at Lisle - reminded me of Alex Scott Football Focus. Northern girl half Jamaican I reckon she could be quite feisty but was good fun

Offline Kaluuu276

What days is this Mel working and is she a bbw?

Offline kingmg

Who's usually on the rota Fridays?
Fancy a quick punt before a trip to the boozer

Offline Cullen

Just started my punting season with my first visit to crazy Angela at 28 Peter St.

Fucking hell!

I'll put up a review when I come to my senses.

Offline daveangel100

Didn't expect to see you in the Soho thread - welcome! Are you going to make another visit to Soho or was this a one off?

Online tantraman

Didn't expect to see you in the Soho thread - welcome! Are you going to make another visit to Soho or was this a one off?

Hi daveangel100 :hi:

I had been once before with Tina at 1 Green’s Court (Walk-Up: FS) in W1F (Soho), but Tamara has defo not made Soho a one-off for me ... I'll for sure be cumming back for her!

:drinks:

Offline daveangel100

I only visit Soho but know you are a prolific contributer so you know where I am if I can help you with anything 

Offline ManOFSteel

Anyone know what days  "mixed raced" Mel works? Her address and prices? If she does look like Alex Scott then I might have to come out of Soho retirement.

Offline daveangel100

If you scroll up you will find that I have posted this information previously

Offline dewey

Man, I was a lucky-fucker :yahoo: ... Tamara at 52 Greek St (Walk-Up: OW/FS) in W1D (Soho)

Was in London earlier this week. Tried  to meet Tamara on Tuesday. An hour and a half wait. Popular girl.  missed out this time.

Offline Derek44

Does anyone know which girl in soho offers anal ??  :coolgirl:

Offline l4at

Haven’t done Soho since pre lockdown however from my experience, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who would do anal.

Offline Nz

Ivy and crazy Angela for a start.
You just have to ask the girls you meet but it might be cost effective to simply find someone on AW

Offline Nz

Just started my punting season with my first visit to crazy Angela at 28 Peter St.

Fucking hell!

I'll put up a review when I come to my senses.

Where's the review?!! Can't wait to read what happened.
Sounds like you got lucky.