Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which one to choose  (Read 1401 times)

asianpunter

:wackogirl: iam looking for hot slim girls , preferably blonde , about 18-24 years old,and facially attractive for next punt
after a while looking around ukpunt and adultwork , there are a few profiles that  i prefer more than others
1-
English Alice : External Link/Members Only
2-
Miss Victoria Rose : External Link/Members Only
3-
x Little Katie x : External Link/Members Only
4-
Issa-Busty : External Link/Members Only
5-
English-Lauren.xx : External Link/Members Only

so have anyone punt with any of these ladies  :D ? , which one do you recommend in term of look , service ..etc ? 

asianpunter

btw , i did read the review on here too , but just want to hear some comparison between them if anyone have done all  :thumbsup:

Offline jsparky

Are you fucking serious? The girls locations range from Edinburgh to Manchester, Cumbria, Bristol and Brighton! Are you planning a cross country marathon?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:30:45 am by jsparky »

asianpunter

Are you fucking serious? The girls locations range from Edinburgh to Manchester, Cumbria, Bristol and Brighton! Are you planning a cross country marathon?

it fine , iam not from UK ,and will move to USA soon so i dont really mind traveling around this country before leaving  :D

Offline Jeremy

Avoid no. 4, she does not offer great service according to this topic - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41822.0

No. 3 has had nothing but positive reception on here

Dan 33

ATMIV

Holy shit no 3 is so hot  :wacko:

I suggest you read her reviews - her profile is nothing compared to her service

cylon

I suggest you read her reviews - her profile is nothing compared to her service

Are you sure you're looking at the right one?

Offline sumofallparts

Is this serious - not in the UK and deciding where in the UK to go (when arrives) on basis of a girl to punt.
Total bollox !
I live in the UK and wouldn't / couldn't be arsed to travel those distances.

I was amused by English Alice being in Cockermouth though. How apt. And she offers CIM.

asianpunter

Is this serious - not in the UK and deciding where in the UK to go (when arrives) on basis of a girl to punt.
Total bollox !
I live in the UK and wouldn't / couldn't be arsed to travel those distances.

I was amused by English Alice being in Cockermouth though. How apt. And she offers CIM.
no , i mean i wasnt born in UK , but i have stayed in UK for a while , however due to my job , i may move to USA soon , so i dont really mind traveling  around a bit before  leaving

asianpunter

Avoid no. 4, she does not offer great service according to this topic - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41822.0

No. 3 has had nothing but positive reception on here
No . 3 seem very decent both in term of look and services however she is fully booked now and December  :(
so which to choose from no 1 ,2 , 4 , 5 ?