Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Massage  (Read 4282 times)

JIMI1234

Does anyone know if Kylie massage is still working in Glasgow... want to see her again
She was a blonde, very pretty, and allowed u to reverse massage her. Very nice H.E too. Saw her 4 / 5 times but i moved away

RandyF

Memories, memories  :coolgirl: :dancegirl:

Kylie. 20 odds y.o blonde. Perfect bod. She really was a looker, that one.  Non-sexual HR only service, but in reality she offered a fucking sight more than her profile claimed  :)

Not seen her around in oh what, must be over a year+ now, sadly  :(

JazzMan

I think she's gone now.

Search her AW number 1988494 in the search box for more details,

Offline WhoreMiester

Memories, memories  :coolgirl: :dancegirl:

Kylie. 20 odds y.o blonde. Perfect bod. She really was a looker, that one.  Non-sexual HR only service, but in reality she offered a fucking sight more than her profile claimed  :)

Not seen her around in oh what, must be over a year+ now, sadly  :(

FFS! Randy! "but in reality she offered a fucking sight more than her profile claimed"

Don't leave us hanging man!!! Spill the beans!!!

RandyF

FFS! Randy! "but in reality she offered a fucking sight more than her profile claimed"

Don't leave us hanging man!!! Spill the beans!!!

Sweet Kylie  :wackogirl: :rose:  How can I phrase it - there were times she was more desperate and obliging for cash than others.  I hasten to add I don't believe for one second this was the usual Class A hoor desperation, I think with Kyles it was more Mullburry handbags & Gucci shoes desperation  :D

Second time I met her she was aware (my own fault) I had substantially more money with me that her then 1hr fee rate - and she not so subtly offered me extras above the usual rub and tug ,which I duly paid through the arse for  :)

Next time I just  asked her 'same as last time aye'?  Aye  :music:  Pricey, but she was a proper looker.

Offline WhoreMiester

FFS AGAIN Randy!!! -

"and she not so subtly offered me extras above the usual rub and tug ,which I duly paid through the arse for  :)

Next time I just  asked her 'same as last time aye'?  Aye  :music:  Pricey, but she was a proper looker."

DID YOU FUCK HER???

Stop being coy and tell all! The suspense is killing me!  :dash:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

FFS AGAIN Randy!!! -

"and she not so subtly offered me extras above the usual rub and tug ,which I duly paid through the arse for  :)

Next time I just  asked her 'same as last time aye'?  Aye  :music:  Pricey, but she was a proper looker."

DID YOU FUCK HER???

:wackogirl: put him out of his misery!

RandyF

Your not her boyfriend, or someone harbouring sinister motives to ruff me up are you HoorMeister?

Nah. Just a fan I reckon.  Well yes, I pumped her twice. With my own bloody hastily bought and paid for johnnies btw - such was her level of preparedness A good sign though in hindsight, I though! There was one covered BJ also.

What can I say she wasn't  a production line hoor, so the fucking was fairly unremarkable and as far removed from a PSE as you can imagine  :D ...however fucking burds that look like her. It's not an opportunity most men could refuse, regardless of cost  :rolleyes: :rose:

Offline WhoreMiester

Your not her boyfriend, or someone harbouring sinister motives to ruff me up are you HoorMeister?

Nah. Just a fan I reckon.  Well yes, I pumped her twice. With my own bloody hastily bought and paid for johnnies btw - such was her level of preparedness A good sign though in hindsight, I though! There was one covered BJ also.

What can I say she wasn't  a production line hoor, so the fucking was fairly unremarkable and as far removed from a PSE as you can imagine  :D ...however fucking burds that look like her. It's not an opportunity most men could refuse, regardless of cost  :rolleyes: :rose:

Randy you absolute CUNT!  :cry:

My reason for asking was that I spent many happy hours with my face buried in her magnificent pussy and was rewarded with owo for my efforts on a number of occasions!

I never did get to fuck her as unlike yourself I was unprepared as was the lovely Kylie :cry: Fuckin schoolboy error!

I'm pleased for YOU though :thumbsup: Aye fuckin right!

Although I never paid her an extra penny........maybe a lesson learned? Throw money at them!

She was a cut above the normal for Glasgow though, an absolute honey  :rose:

Offline solway

You lucky men - she sounds quality

RandyF

Randy you absolute CUNT!  :cry:

Although I never paid her an extra penny........maybe a lesson learned? Throw money at them!

She was a cut above the normal for Glasgow though, an absolute honey  :rose:

Not a single bean extra!?  Hmmm I can only assume you were a very, very very very regular client then  :music:  Cant imagine her lending her nanny out to every Tom, Dick or Mustaffa.

...I'm still waiting on her popping up on AW again, totally out of the blue  :rolleyes:

Cb76

External Link/Members Only

Old link but shows some photos of her, I didn't get as lucky as others but did have her ride my face a couple of times.

Offline WhoreMiester

External Link/Members Only

Old link but shows some photos of her, I didn't get as lucky as others but did have her ride my face a couple of times.

Thanks for that link and for the trip down memory lane! I'd forgotten just how hot she actually was!

Fucking miserable now thinking what's currently on offer  :(

Does anyone know anyone who remotely compares????......anywhere in Scotland

Offline WhoreMiester

Thanks for that link and for the trip down memory lane! I'd forgotten just how hot she actually was!

Fucking miserable now thinking what's currently on offer  :(

Does anyone know anyone who remotely compares????......anywhere in Scotland

I take that's a NO then to anyone who compares?  :thumbsdown:

RandyF

I take that's a NO then to anyone who compares?  :thumbsdown:

No. Nothing even remotely close. Least, not now anyway  ;)  There was one with comparable looks, but she's sadly been gone for a wee while now too. I'd have mentioned her, but she was very very part-time, very restrictive in who (age, whether she liked your patter, whether there was a tartan moon in the sky etc., etc) she'd see, wasn't really any point mate, I knew she was quitting anyway.

I don't think you'd find a hoor like Kylie on AW in Glasgow these days - she'd stick out like a sore thumb.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:01:13 pm by RandyF »

JIMI1234

Hey RandyF,
Know exactly where you're coming from my man!!
After a couple of HE's (when I lived in Glasgow) she came to visit me twice after I moved South (yeah, i paid train fare, hotel costs) and it was worth every penny. One of my fave all-time f***s.
And yeah, she loved the brand names.. i remember buying her quite a lot of Chanel make-up stuff and shoes.

cb76.. the pics you posted, heavily edited, aren't of Kylie. She used any old images that looked good, and were of blondes... She told me so.

Anyway, would love to catch up with her again. Am hoping, if I can track her down, i can convince her to take a hol with me (fully funded of course)

Great to chat lads... memory lane and all that eh    :yahoo: 

Offline WhoreMiester

FFS AGAIN!!

One of my fave all-time f***s.
And yeah, she loved the brand names.. i remember buying her quite a lot of Chanel make-up stuff and shoes.

Am hoping, if I can track her down, i can convince her to take a hol with me (fully funded of course)

Another lucky bastard who got to fuck her :dash:

One fucker is plying her with cash and condoms whilst the other is taking her on trips to London and buying her shoes!!!

I need to up my game :cry:

Anyway I'm really,really pleased for you boys, no honestly I am, couldn't happen to nicer chaps...... :(

Just remembered that she used to dust for some guy in the nude...anyone want to confess?