Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair Street Sauna  (Read 14283 times)

Jerry1972

Im a newbie at posting on here - normally just read the reviews and pounce. Was at Blair Street other week and there was a woman at desk. Girls say she is the new owner. Does anybody know if thats true. Where is the Hispanic family? When did she take over? Not been for nearly a year, been going to flats and stopped altogether after all the raids but become braver again. She’s a bit rough and was shouting at the girls in a east European?? language in front of us in waiting area. Other guy in waiting room said he thinks she is from the village and made a face. The good news is that I went down with my favourite from a couple of years ago, stunning Russian girl Vivienne who is simply perfect, so good I always double the rate with her.  She didn't want to say what all the arguing was about. Think it will be a while before I head back up there though, wasn’t a comfortable experience in waiting area before or after being downstairs, the welcome feeling I remember was missing and there is the sauna licence story back in the headlines today - just as I got brave again. Anyone have any info on whether these places will be able to be open without a licence? I asked Vivienne for her number so that if they close I can contact her but she said no they will still be open but that was before latest council story.

whiterussian

you paid twice the asking price for a punt?  welcome to UKP, you'll fit in well here :D

Sailormack

you paid twice the asking price for a punt?  welcome to UKP, you'll fit in well here :D

And over at PN they'll have you paying triple in no time  :cool:

Offline mcampbell

Re the owner of BSS.  According to google, its Ayeasha McM****** who is the company director of the company that held the license (was reported in the Glasgow Herald).  Most BSS punters of old will know her as Tammy when she used to work there.  She was one of the best ever - lovely Scottish lass with a great personality.  She certainly doe not speak with an east european accent, so can only guess that someone else was on duty that day - possible Cathy - a Portugese lady who used to work behind the desk a couple of years ago?   

Offline well_ung

the women in question is not the new owner, she used to work on the desk at newtown previously.

Offline willie loman

Cathy is Spanish and the brother of tony, the de facto owner, and aunt of William who is still at the desk at the new town.

SinMr

Did Cathy ever work behind the desk in the st enoch club? early 2006? slim and dark haired?

DavidBrown

The new " boss " of BSS is Amanda she used to work down New Town,she used to do both sides of the desk too,and there is another dark haired girl working behind the desk a bit chubby and very incompetent let me tell you this lady has no idea how to threat the customers ......btw she worked in New Town too under the name of Alexia.

BSS isn't the same anymore ...the new management is bringing the place down,i used to be very regular customer but now i prefer to go somewhere else...i rarely see Scott or Kenny...Cathy haven't seen her in ages

bepi

I've not been to BSS in a while could someone message me the best girls that now do owo and CIM it's best to message me.

dexy123

The new " boss " of BSS is Amanda she used to work down New Town,she used to do both sides of the desk too,and there is another dark haired girl working behind the desk a bit chubby and very incompetent let me tell you this lady has no idea how to threat the customers ......btw she worked in New Town too under the name of Alexia.

BSS isn't the same anymore ...the new management is bringing the place down,i used to be very regular customer but now i prefer to go somewhere else...i rarely see Scott or Kenny...Cathy haven't seen her in ages
visited blair street on saturday to have my usual saturday afternoon workout,always book betty if she is working especially with some of the new crop of romanian gypsy type girls that seem to dominate blair street now my first niggling annoyance is that the sauna was virtually stone cold and i had to ask the girl at the reception desk if it was working,she said she would check it and i went back in,after around 10 minutes had passed and not a degree warmer i abandoned the sauna . the girl at reception may or may not have checked the sauna ,but she never came back to me to tell me one way or the other(i was later told that the new management dont bother turning the sauna on),my time with betty was as good as ever and she has never disappointed ,a true gfe everytime with this hungarian hunny,only wish i could afford to see her more often.my departure from blair street was an eye opener as the girl at reception was talking to a customer in the changing area telling him that she was the new owner there and not to talk about any other f****** saunas whilst there. told her name is dee and she goes around telling everyone that she is the new owner of the place ,which the girls dont believe ,and i, after that experience of her customer service technique on the unfortunate guy in the changing area hope that the girls are right.i have been a fairly regular patron here and as i have read in some of the other posts on this site i must agree that blair street does have a different feeling about it these days and sadly not for the better.going back this weekend though and will keep you posted.

vindi

:dash:

Edinburgh is gradually becoming very boring as AW is also not that good and Sauna is also catching the same trend...

whiterussian

Bollocks, only boring people get bored.
Edinburgh and boring do not belong in the same sentence.

Kaffeine Monsta

I'm going to see Nicky right now. Oh man. I'm crazy for chicks. And I had to cancel my Internet today, so this is goodbye in a sense. :(

"Most people I know, think that I'm crazy."-Billy Thorpe

:D

dizzy19

Blair Street experience with Lithuanian girl, Sara, I think. Terrible. She looked at her watch so often it was like watching a ref in injury time. Her disdain and obvious lack of interest in spending time with me was unprofessional and a rather expensive mistake on my part.

It's a pity because first she is very good looking and second Blair Street has always been my first choice when in Edinburgh.

I was unaware there was a change in management but this may explain the total opposite of what I had come to expect.

bbb

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32248.0

Can't argue with you really. She's more LSS-style than BSS, nice to look at but somewhat rubbish to punt with.

dizzy19

Went back to Blair Street a few days after a disappointing experience thinking things might be back to normal. Arrived, showered and entered waiting room with 3 soon to be 4girls, where I was offered a drink and then completely ignored for the ten minutes that I was there for. I'm not completely sure cos I left quite soon after another punter turned up, but they pretty much ignored him too.

Not wishing a repeat performance of a few days before in one of the rooms, I decided to cut my losses and leave. I told the receptionist, who said she was also the manager, that if I wanted to chat a girl up Id have gone to the pub. She replied that perhaps I was being too sensitive (maybe) but I left anyway, only £30 lighter.

Still, the many times I'd been there before I was always welcomed, introduced to the girls and generally made to feel relaxed. On this occasion, I was neither spoken to nor introduced and barely acknowledged. I didn't even find out what their names were.

The management support, don't mind or are blissfully unaware of the contempt that their clients are held in.

So adieu Blair Street forever. Thanks for some marvelous memories.

Offline Tall and Tattooed

i went to blair street a few weeks ago...
the girls were pretty cold....one got chatty...
i took a tall thin greek girl.  she was like fucking a doll...blowjob was sub par, and then she just flopped back and lay there.. legs open
'really?'  not cool.

new town sauna has been a good one for me, private, not so open and the girls have been super fun.   i had a great time with a scottish girl there...blonde, fake tits, which isn't usually my thing, she just seemed charming...and she was brilliant.  such a cool girl.
and god can she suck a dick!

Jerry1972

Blair Street experience with Lithuanian girl, Sara, I think. Terrible. She looked at her watch so often it was like watching a ref in injury time. Her disdain and obvious lack of interest in spending time with me was unprofessional and a rather expensive mistake on my part.

It's a pity because first she is very good looking and second Blair Street has always been my first choice when in Edinburgh.

I was unaware there was a change in management but this may explain the total opposite of what I had come to expect.

Best to create a new thread for a new review aye? By adding your review to this one that was last replied to in April and had dropped way down the listings it makes it look like you are trying to disguise something or have an axe to grind.

Even more important when you have a recently created profile and few postings aye? Your syntax and use of language is the same or very similar to another recent freshly created poster who would also reply to my postings. It is very hard to hide or change your syntax as you learned it when you learned to talk and write and you cant unlearn it but even a half-assed reader will spot it.

Just a suggestion ken like.

Cheatingbeginner

Looking to begin punting. Is this the right place to look for advice? I've heard BSS is good and I'm just wondering how to start etc.

JazzMan

Looking to begin punting. Is this the right place to look for advice? I've heard BSS is good and I'm just wondering how to start etc.

I think that LSS (London Street Sauna) is the best for your first time because it is bigger and more relaxed.
A choice of about 8 girls.

Lot good info on here. Also a lot of nonsense.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51081.0

Offline Problem Child

A bit off topic like, but I just noticed from this thread that Jerry1972 got banned Ken.
Wondered where he'd gone, what did he do?

Offline Happyjose

Did you give your profile nic much thought?

Offline foreverchanges

A bit off topic like, but I just noticed from this thread that Jerry1972 got banned Ken.
Wondered where he'd gone, what did he do?

What is funny is seeing that Jerry didnt always post in his Irvine Welsh stereptype persona.
If I can remember he was banned for bullshitting about a trip he made to Ukraine which no doubt pleased a lot of folk on here.
Said it before and will say it again...anyone who claims that  Kerry  of London Street Sauna ( the 1999-2003 model) was the best WG ever to grace Edinburgh was definitely a man of impeccable taste.

Offline elrond

Spotted this in Google when I was searching Blair Street Sauna.  I remember Tammy from years ago, had a two girl with her and Daisy.  I used to be a regular when I worked in Edinburgh, visiting at least once a week..  Not been to Edinburgh on my  own for years now.

I did visit in 2015 on a Monday after a T in the Park when waiting for a train back down to London.  The guy on the door recognised me as a regular from several years before.  Daisy was there still working, so I took the advantage of reacquainting myself with her.  Also Betty was working there.  Did not recognise her immediately. slightly embarrassed I did not say hi to her.
Banned reason: Not a punter, maybe pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverchanges

Spotted this in Google when I was searching Blair Street Sauna.  I remember Tammy from years ago, had a two girl with her and Daisy.  I used to be a regular when I worked in Edinburgh, visiting at least once a week..  Not been to Edinburgh on my  own for years now.

I did visit in 2015 on a Monday after a T in the Park when waiting for a train back down to London.  The guy on the door recognised me as a regular from several years before.  Daisy was there still working, so I took the advantage of reacquainting myself with her.  Also Betty was working there.  Did not recognise her immediately. slightly embarrassed I did not say hi to her.

Don't worry..take it from me ..Beti wouldn't have taken offence !! :lol:

Offline loser

Edit: Please ignore - posted in wrong thread. Can be deleted.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:48:55 pm by loser »

Duncan Maddick

Same thing happened to me recently.  Hadn't been for 3 or 4 years, in the door I dived and Scott recognised me immediately.  As I told another poster, it's like I had never been away.