Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has little Lori retired?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline jeff-albertson

Just wondering if anyone knows if little Lori has stopped working?  Saw her a few times
A while back. I've been away from punting for a good couple of years and trying to find someone half way decent in my travel to area. Noticed she doesn't seem to have a profile on AW any longer?

ickydicky

she must have got all the furniture she needed :lol:

james1979

Coming up to summertime again, she might need a gardener soon.

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

she was defo still  on AW a couple of weeks ago when I was looking through it :unknown:

ickydicky

she was defo still  on AW a couple of weeks ago when I was looking through it :unknown:

have you seen her

Offline FrankieOh

she must have got all the furniture she needed :lol:

Hahaha. Who could forgot her amazing blog.

Offline jeff-albertson

she was in my hot list but had disappeared last time I checked?

Offline Clattypats

have you seen her
no,haven't seen her icky..seen a couple of dodgy reviews about her on here so thought best to avoid.

ickydicky

no,haven't seen her icky..seen a couple of dodgy reviews about her on here so thought best to avoid.

that was a good decision.

Offline jeff-albertson

My experience of seeing her over a few meets were generally OK  good looking seemed to be enjoying what she was doing,could do meets at short notice etc. However last couple of times I tried to see her  fell through due to her no turning up and no bothering to cancel . Never had the problems I've heard other punters had with her ...but was a while ago so can't comment on what she's been like since

Offline Declan_C

Lori's profile was online at the beginning of the week..
seems to have disappeared since Tuesday.
Last thing she mentioned last week was that she was going to be doing Duos with a friend who she has been doing them with before..
I forget her name but known on this site.. her friend was currently in Coatbridge after she said a 6 months break.
But surprise surprise her profile is not online either . it was on last night..

Wonder what these 2 are up to..
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nervous1

I arranged a meet with her at the end of last year.  Close to the appointment the phone kept ringing out with no answer as I wandered around like a tit with my mobile welded to my face.

She's better off retired.

Offline jeff-albertson

Lori's profile was online at the beginning of the week..
seems to have disappeared since Tuesday.
Last thing she mentioned last week was that she was going to be doing Duos with a friend who she has been doing them with before..
I forget her name but known on this site.. her friend was currently in Coatbridge after she said a 6 months break.
But surprise surprise her profile is not online either . it was on last night..

Wonder what these 2 are up to..
Could be any thing lol. 6 month break ? Probably in corntonvale going by some of the lassies she teamed up with