Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEX KARLA HOT - Warrington  (Read 971 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6415354) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Viper90

External Link/Members Only

Service: £40 handjob

Comms: responsive by text when sorting the meet, made me wait 10 mins when arrived and awaiting directions to her flat.

Meet: initially text to ask if she would do a 30min two pop handjob for her normal price. She declined but then text back "owo £30". I reolied asking if i could have a handjob for 20 and she agreed. Sorted a time and off i went.

I was running 5 mins late in which i informed her and she was fine with it and told me to text her when i arrived. I ended up arriving 4 mins later than that due to traffic and text her i arrived. Waited and had a dick around on my phone. Was close to leaving until she text me her details, including a code for getting into the building.

Got to her flat and she answered the door. Id say its the woman in the picks. She was wearing lingerie  was in her   Late twenties to mid thirties, about 5'5 -5'6, big tits and arse. This is where it went down hill.

So i pull out 20 as agreed only for her to say its £70. I reminded her about our exchange and that she offered 20 but she claimed it was an extra or some shit which doesnt even make sense. So i took back my money and was about to leave when she quoted me 50 for a handjob. I told her i only had 40 so we agreed on that.

So then i got naked and then onto the bed. Ask her to get her tits out but she says i cant touch them. She kneels next to me lubes up and proceeds to give a lacklustre handjob with a terrible light grip that i can barely feel with a weird claw like grip as opposed to actually holding it. Told her to play with my balls and she would impatiently have a slight fondle then stop. She was hard to give commands to due to either a language thing or just ignorance.

5 mins in i told her to stop for a moment as i could feel some build up. She then went to the other side of the bed and grabbed some wipes. I kept repeating to her that i wasnt finished but she was just like "yea yea yea time baby time!" Even though it was only 5 mins in. So i decided fuck it ill pop, got her to finish me and she more or less stopped at the first sign of cum whilst rhyming shit off in spanish. Gave me some wipes, i cleaned up, dressed and bailed without saying a word with her giving it the "ok baby" routine.

Awful awful service, please gentlemen, dont waste your money on this one. In truth, she was an absolute last resort, as pickings in the warrington, st helens, leigh and wigan areas have been shite of late. 
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mb33333

Sounds like a misunderstanding to me. Did you really expect a tits out handjob for £20? Whether that's the case or not, haggling is never a good way to go. No girl is going to give a good service after being beaten down on price. That's the point you should have walked.

Offline Viper90

Sounds like a misunderstanding to me. Did you really expect a tits out handjob for £20? Whether that's the case or not, haggling is never a good way to go. No girl is going to give a good service after being beaten down on price. That's the point you should have walked.

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding over the price, her text made it look like she was offering owo for 30.

In terms of haggling i wasnt the one that instigated it. I was ready to walk away when but she offered me a HJ for 50, but i only had a total of 40 on me which she accepted.

And 40 for a 15 min HJ i think is more than reasonable considering she charges 70 for 30mins sex. But she instead only did 5 mins, which is poor either way.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 04:50:34 pm by Viper90 »
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac