Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Slut - Gateshead  (Read 1488 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5352975) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline williambream

External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to go in to detail over when this was but it was outside of lockdown and within the last 6 months. I believe RS has only just started back having seen her green light on AW.

Location - Gateshead new block of flats, warm and no concerns.

Cost - 30 mins / £60

Comms - better than the first attempt I had at a meet woth RS where this went smoothly to arrange.

Meet -

I'm scoring this as neutral as I got largely what I asked for but it was very run of the mill. I arranged with maybe an hours notice and asked if OWO and snowballing was available (different strokes for different folks  :lol:) and otherwise general GFE was expected.

In the meet once money was handed over she spent a good minute going over the don'ts and the will not do's despite me confirming via comms I had read her profile and understood it.

A minute might seem like a short time but when you're sat there naked being nagged like a naughty schoolboy its not necessary. OWO was just about settled on as she thought a skin tag I have on the underside of my dick (less than 1mm in length) was something to be worried about - this has never caused an issue before on a meet, and we moved to 69.

After about ten mins she was 'getting sore' and I realised the attraction of the bluster on her profile didn't match the reality and so went for a quick pump and throatfuck with CIM.

Despite telling her not to swallow she did and the meet was over - no snowballs for me (inside at least!) So with the issue with OWO, long list of don'ts and what i actually asked for being ignored I wouldn't bother going back.

The pros are that she is insanely cheap for what she says she offers, I've got no reason to doubt her age and the pictures are accurate.

I remember someone saying her profile seems to have been written by a man who knows what other men want to hear and while I don't think this is the case having had the meet there is something missing between what she says and what she does. Maybe I got the wrong time of the day?

Not bad but no desire to go back.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:07:57 pm by williambream »

Offline MME

Great review, shame it was a neutral but hey ho, that's that way it is - hopefully your next one will fare a bit better. I've seen her a few times and she's been a great ride, filthy too.

I'm the opposite to you though, I was wanting a decent swallower and not a snowballer..

Offline billybigbollocks888

Thanks for the review.

I’m looking forward to seeing her again, nice little squirty sub slut .