Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Latin - Darlington  (Read 1665 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5652170) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Fench

Initially wanted to see sexy babe ami but she didn't reply to my text then liked look of the following profile

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Called to make short notice booking for 30min at £60 spoke with a lady who i believe was not the woman i met. Address sent via text, asked to text 10mins before arrival.

Outskirts of Darlington in apartments with intercom entry. Upon arrival carparks nearby close to apartment

The girl
Definitely girl on profile short in height big afro hair like in pics facially was nice ok looking i expected a big bum to go with the big tits but would say slightly on the small side compared to rest of body her midsection is not like in the pics showing flat was quite heavy pics are professionaly edited or the woman has put on serious weight hand nails were long feet nails painted too but her feet didn't do it for me that's right i love sexy feet hers imo were 3/10 

The meet
Buzzed to be let in building reached apartment knocked and was let inside the woman dressed in knickers and bra greeted with gesture to keep quiet led into room asked how long for stay replied 30 mins 60 pound handed over she then told me to undress while she left room to stash cash. Undressed and waited on bed she returned quickly took some hand sanitizer out for both of us then asked me to stand up while she sat on bed got a rubber out put it on and sucked dick to get me hard bj was ok not the best with the bag on lasted about a minute she then was quick to apply ky jelly on my rubbered dick and her pussy i did want to endulge in lapping it but she mentioned was on period 2 days ago personally i think bs while she had the fella in her mouth tits were out i fondled them natural soft and big oh and tried to kiss her but she moved back and said no covid.
While she layed back i entered in mish fucked her for a few minutes then asked her to go on top to which she replied doggy and quickly positioned herself on all fours banged away till i noticed condom slippin away from shaft after stopping and rolling it back a couple times i asked her to change it i could tell she didn't look too pleased but didn't say much except got up to get another one she then claimed id came in the first i hadnt and pointed out its only precum. She sucked again to be banged again in doggy my choice eventually came in bag she removed it little clean up followed by little natter before i left. She is half dominican half columbian shares the apartment with friend came from London.

Summary
The negative is because felt like she was init just for the money not much enthusiasm very mechanical services not given according to profile

Offline tynetunnel

Her profile opens with the words: “NEW IN MANCHESTER” and later goes on to say “I like French Kissing, Oral without condom, Long 69” - none of which you got! Her ‘shop window’ is rather misleading/full of outright lies (delete as appropriate)

A deserved Negative and thanks for the review so I know to avoid her  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Her profile opens with the words: “NEW IN MANCHESTER” and later goes on to say “I like French Kissing, Oral without condom, Long 69” - none of which you got! Her ‘shop window’ is rather misleading/full of outright lies (delete as appropriate)

A deserved Negative and thanks for the review so I know to avoid her  :thumbsup:

Me too  :thumbsup:

Offline japseyeuk

The negative is because felt like she was init just for the money

To be fair, aren't they all?

Offline Lamnguin

To be fair, aren't they all?

The important words there are "felt like". We all know why they're there, what separates the good from the bad is the attitude and the atmosphere they create.