Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An hour to kill at Kings Cross  (Read 1150 times)

Offline MrClive

So I don't know London at all and as the title says I will be at Kings Cross soon with some spare time!

Ideally what I would like is a parlour where I can walk in and choose from a selection of girls. I have looked at the HOD website and am unsure if any of the locations are within walking distance of kings cross. If so I could just give them a call. Anywhere any of you gents would recommend?

Offline Brazilian Martian

So I don't know London at all and as the title says I will be at Kings Cross soon with some spare time!

Ideally what I would like is a parlour where I can walk in and choose from a selection of girls. I have looked at the HOD website and am unsure if any of the locations are within walking distance of kings cross. If so I could just give them a call. Anywhere any of you gents would recommend?

Try adultwork you may find a gem on there

Offline Jonestown

Ideally what I would like is a parlour where I can walk in and choose from a selection of girls.

Wouldn't we all, if you ever find one please promise to let us know.

HoD is at Victoria & Pimlico, both are easily reached from kings cross on the Victoria line, maybe 20 minutes or so, station to station. Have a look at the schedule on their website, make your choice and phone them up.

mrhappypants

Mate you are in fuck headquarters.  Rahguy's Lilly is a fair call and based in S****** Street five minutes from the station along with 3-6 other girls all working out of the same address.  Run a AW search for the location and those with identical town details are at the same address and will almost certainly have been reviewed.  It is not full proof but I have fucked some very pretty girls at this address.  All comms by text and it is through a maid.  Phone goes on 9ish - book early.  Don't forget to write a review.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:13:27 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

I agree with Mr.HP, AW search there are few girls working very close to the station who are very well reviewed ok UKP.

There are no parlours around there that you could walk in and  pick from. There are also few WGs working close to Euston station which is about 5 mins walk from kings cross.