Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend on Sea - £200 per hour?! haha WTF?  (Read 996 times)

Oberyn1

She looks good enough, but £200 an hour is ridiculous. Also, it mentions "sugar daddies are welcome" on her profile page so maybe she watched that channel 4 documentary and has misconceptions regarding the prices in the Essex area, let alone Southend on Sea!  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

She looks good enough, but £200 an hour is ridiculous. Also, it mentions "sugar daddies are welcome" on her profile page so maybe she watched that channel 4 documentary and has misconceptions regarding the prices in the Essex area, let alone Southend on Sea!  :unknown:

Bloody piss take Oberyn1, some of these black girls seem to think they're something special! Yeah I like a bit of black/chocolate/caramel now and then, but too many of them seem to think because they've got black, brown, or caramel skin, for some reason they think they can charge telephone numbers, well we need to get the word out "Big Time" and try and starve them into lowering their ridiculouly high rates, I know that some of the EE girls have had bad press but I've seen a few really nice Romanian, and Polish girls, and I know that Indian girls can be a bit pricey, but I've seen a few reasonably priced Indian girls, and some have given a really nice service, but I do think that "Everyone" should start boycotting these overpriced black girls, and also English girls, they also seem to think because they're "English" they can hike their prices, well I'm shopping in Aldi's, Marks and Sparks can whistle dixie as far as I'm concerned, at the end of the day, if the girl is a good fuck, and she's clean ("No Bareback") and she's offering a good session for a reasonable price then I'm all for that, I tend to spend anything from £80 to £140 tops for an hour, and I had a great punt with a nice Romanian girl for £80 for an hour! And she was a lovely fuck, I gave her £100 as she charges an extra for CIM
 Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

Offline claretandblue

I must be looking at different pictures to you op,she has a gut on her and seriously droopy tits, I wouldn't punt with her full stop regardless of price!

Offline masseyferguson

Why are black prossies so scarce and expensive, particularly as they generally offer such a mediocre likes list ?
I don't understand at all.

Is Petite Ebony the exception that proves the rule ?

ramrodronnie

She seems nice, masseyfergusson, let's hope she is an exception, who knows could be the start of something good?    :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Sorry mate, another spelling mistake, masseyferguson     :rolleyes:

Dick4snowqueens

Lol
 :wacko:
What a clown...anyway I don't punt black girls on AW
Most of them are ugly as fuck - that's why most don't have face picture.
When you meet them,u wouldn't want to be seen with them at your local McDonalds