Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bev - Thetford  (Read 2352 times)

Offline seacommander

Bev has long been a great favourite punt of mine over many years and I have reviewed her on AW. As soon as this lockdown is over I shall be off to see her - in the meantime memories will have to do. Of late Bev has taken to wearing a bra under her baggy pully and I was wondering if anybody else who has seen her recently pre-lockdown  has had the same experience. She certainly doesn't object to the straps being pulled off her shoulder and then revealing her lovely pert boobs. However, it is not quite the same experience as 'discovering' totally uncovered boobs under the baggy top. Roll on lockdown exit.

Offline steveng1982

Do you mean you reviewed her on here? As I didn't think she had an A/W profile.

Offline seacommander

You are quite right Steveng1982. A slip of the virtual pen - of course it was here NOT AW. Thanks and apologies for any confusion.

Offline Boomerang17

How can we contact her? She got a website?

Offline George South

I see the link also takes you to the
Be Safe Drivng School. Same number and address
I know they dropped hand signals from the driving test years ago.
But it did cross my mind. When you call do have to make it clear what you are looking for?
To practise your hand signals or a hand job.
Or does Bev offer car meets too?

Offline winkywanky

I see the link also takes you to the
Fake Driving School
. Same number and address
I know they dropped hand signals from the driving test years ago.
But it did cross my mind. When you call do have to make it clear what you are looking for?
To practise your hand signals or a hand job.
Or does Bev offer car meets too?

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Gezzat

Before lock down I use to call in and see Bev and I also noticed the bra, so I asked her to take it off, so she left the room slipped out of and then came back. She actually apologised for having it on!

In hindsight I should have just and her to take her jumper if we I have never seen her without a bloody top on and I could have released her boobs later  :P

Offline radioman33

The things you have to do to get through your driving test these days ....

Offline seacommander

Before lock down I use to call in and see Bev and I also noticed the bra, so I asked her to take it off, so she left the room slipped out of and then came back. She actually apologised for having it on!

In hindsight I should have just and her to take her jumper if we I have never seen her without a bloody top on and I could have released her boobs later  :P

Nice to know she was so obliging. I'll remember that next time I see her.