Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deep throat delights, Leighton buzzard  (Read 1233 times)

nervous colin

External Link/Members Only

been meaning to book this lady for a while, as she is not too far from me, and has rave reviews. I can see why now!
she prefers everything to be done on text, although i did email her first about parking issues, and booked through the aw system once we had agreed a date and time.
comms were good, and although i originally booked for a midday time, she texted and asked if i could do earlier,which luckily i was able to.
arrived as instructed, having parked up the road, although there is plenty of free parking right outside. Was given the door number, and was told to go straight in, which i did.
Was met with a full on DFK, and it was just what i needed to put me at ease, as i was slightly nervous to say the least (living up to my name!)
i was led upstairs, paperwork out the way, i was offered a drink which i declined. She asked if i planned to go for one or two rounds, to which i replied i wasnt sure. we just decided to see how things went
More DFK, clothes were lost, and then she started deep throating me. It was heaven, she really does know how to do this, and she takes it all.
I then got to work on her pussy, and she encourages you to stick two fingers in. It was tight to say the least, and she seemed to be very responsive.
Next she invited me to face fuck her, which i did by straddling her, and i had to stop after  a few minutes as i was getting close to the edge again.!
She then straddled me for more pussy attention, before the rubber went on, and she rode cowgirl. Wow was her pussy tight! it was all i could do to hold off. She thought i had come at one point, but seemed relieved when i hadn't. this continued for a while before we went into mish, then  legs over shoulders for some deep fucking. It was this that finally sent me over the edge, and i unloaded on her chest,as i was doing so, she was craning her head forward with her tongue out, desperately hoping to get some!  Next time!!
Amazingly i was still hard, which she seemed surprised at.so we tried for round two, more face fucking, but sadly i was too drained from round one.
she did say most book for half an hour as once she has drained them, thats it.
she does everything on her profile, and is very attractive, friendly and great at what she does!
would i go back again? most definitely!