Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lollipopsandra TGTBT?  (Read 629 times)

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone got any feedback on this girl? I can’t find anything.
Smoking body, reasonable rates, good likes list. Am I right to be suspicious?

External Link/Members Only

np500

Considering such a hot body , odd she has no feedback in 5 months ? But does have a number up, so at £110 what’s to lose, be ready to walk , I once told a girl with a similar profile that if she wasn’t the girl in the pictures , I’d walk, she did’t reply , I watched t v .

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone got any feedback on this girl? I can’t find anything.
Smoking body, reasonable rates, good likes list. Am I right to be suspicious?

The second picture you attached showed several hits on Google image search...

Offline Wilko

It would be great if she's genuine, refreshing to see an SP with such a hot body at reasonable prices for a change! Maybe a bit of keen pricing will help to bring down the prices some of the other girls in Cardiff see fit to charge at the moment!! I fear I'm gonna be broke before that happens  :scare:

STAR-LORD

No hits on TinEye. Could be genuine, but not sure for certain.

Offline keano666

She does have AW feedback, just enough to put me off!

STAR-LORD

She does have AW feedback, just enough to put me off!

Very good point.  :hi:

"Clearly not the female in the photos, Romanian not British, and almost constantly on phone". 'Nuff said.

np500

Why do AW say no f b , but when you click on it she has 1, very often the number shown does not correspond with the actual number of f b’s , Yet others do ?

Offline Private Parts

Why do AW say no f b , but when you click on it she has 1, very often the number shown does not correspond with the actual number of f b’s , Yet others do ?
Because it’s not rated and just shows feedback only.
Annoying if you hold any credence on the rubbish that normally appears with Roms.
PP  :hi:

Offline Gastroboy

"Clearly not the female in the photos, Romanian not British, and almost constantly on phone". 'Nuff said.
Ah right. Seen that now. Will avoid.

SeekingtheTruth

Good spot.

np500

Because it’s not rated and just shows feedback only.
Annoying if you hold any credence on the rubbish that normally appears with Roms.
PP  :hi:
Cheers, virtually no credence what so ever, there are a few good ones ( Romanians ) but not many and you have to work your butt off to find one !