Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Value/Service Lately?  (Read 723 times)

Offline PMAC123

Seems to me in Cardiff there's always been "favourites" girls that we all know provide a great service for a decent price and are always worth a visit if you're not sure who else to go for. It has been the HNDF but they disappeared to Bristol, it was Yaya but she's gone too, it was the Brazilian place on Newport Road but they seem to have gone downhill a lot. Just wondering if anyone knows of a similar place like this these days? seems like turnover is much quicker and we are constantly dealing with new unknowns. I do keep an eye on reviews and the positives of course but don't see many VFM reccurences if that makes sense. Or maybe I'm wrong and the Brazilian place is still doing well? Haven't heard much people mention it of late...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:37:05 am by PMAC123 »

SeekingtheTruth

Hannah from the HNDF is back and providing a good FS again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PMAC123

Hannah from the HNDF is back and providing a good FS again.

External Link/Members Only

hahaha wow that is not a response I expected. Is she in the same place in the Bay?

SeekingtheTruth

hahaha wow that is not a response I expected. Is she in the same place in the Bay?

Still in the bay but a different location, near schooner way.

SeekingtheTruth

Also she doesn't advertise that it is a FS but she still does it, £110 for the hour. Not the bargain it used to be at £90 but still good VFM in my eyes.

Offline PMAC123

Thanks for the info, sounds worth a try!