Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands my arse!! No 4g up here!  (Read 1291 times)

Jester269269

Killing my punting can't get 4g on I-pad..
lmao have to go through local rag at this rate  :lol:

Gatchaman

LMAO.  All that totty and you can't get in touch with it  :rolleyes:

np500

Times running out,  Mandy and jade fox, you got to sort that, believe me.  come to Cardiff for the weekend and sort your E M punts out !

Jester269269

Lol Red if I see that Kevin Bacon fucker up here!!! Giving it large about 4g I pan the twat.
Yes clocks ticking. But you know Jester  ;)
Seek n Destroy  :hi:

np500

You'll get there I know, fuck all stops jester on a mission, get in there my son, awaiting them E M reviews 👍

Jester269269

You'll get there I know, fuck all stops jester on a mission, get in there my son, awaiting them E M reviews 👍

Certainly worth the visit, if she tours Cardiff Red.
Review up  :D :D :D

Offline HughJardon

You must be out in the sticks Jester

But maybe see if a mobile phone company actually supplies 4g in your area,  whether it be Vodaphobe 02 Virgin EE etc and go get yourself a sim only plan. I bought myself a little MIFI unit for the car that only cost 20 sods,  I'm running voda on a 20 gig plan and it's well good for grabbing a hookers digits on the go if my mobile phone goes tits up.  :wacko:

Maybe try

External Link/Members Only

Jester269269

:hi: cheers Hugh
Yeh it's on my list of civvy things to do.
It's the Leicestershire equivalent of blaengwnfi  :D
Like my rural  :thumbsup:

np500

Read your review jester,  I'm green with that envy shit, you luck man , how long is she off for ?  Nothing serious I hope ?

Jester269269

Not sure Red TBH. Said she may Tour when back though..
never know all you buggers in Cardiff get the cream tours  :hi:

np500

It's your job to Put a word in for us poor fuckers down here J it's like a desert these days, I've got darbyshireprincess to tour Cardiff next February, who's next ?

Offline mrdiamond77

All that totty and you can't get 4G up there.  I feel your pain Jester.  I am sure that you will be as resourceful as ever and work your way around it.

Jester269269

Lmao Desert my arse!!
Seen D princess looks hot TBH.

np500

Spoke to her on uk e, she said if I book her for two hours she'll book in to a hotel in Cardiff, she's here in February, so check her out guys , gorgious body, it's said she's a looker and loads of positive reviews, and she's no shrinking violet, a good time should be the order of the day .

Jester269269

You must be out in the sticks Jester

But maybe see if a mobile phone company actually supplies 4g in your area,  whether it be Vodaphobe 02 Virgin EE etc and go get yourself a sim only plan. I bought myself a little MIFI unit for the car that only cost 20 sods,  I'm running voda on a 20 gig plan and it's well good for grabbing a hookers digits on the go if my mobile phone goes tits up.  :wacko:

Maybe try

External Link/Members Only

That's it HJ  ;) Sacked off EE!! Cunting advert  :dash: Jester don't do EE,s
Hello 02  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

That's it HJ  ;) Sacked off EE!! Cunting advert  :dash: Jester don't do EE,s
Hello 02  :drinks:

I've got an O2 sum mate,  good coverage down this lush country,  don't know what the coverage is like up the East Midlands but

O2 priority is quite good too,  free cinema tickets early concert bookings and you never know who your gonna bump into in Cardiff ......the mighty Diff
No sign of Jay Z though  :unknown:

Jester269269

I've got an O2 sum mate,  good coverage down this lush country,  don't know what the coverage is like up the East Midlands but

O2 priority is quite good too,  free cinema tickets early concert bookings and you never know who your gonna bump into in Cardiff ......the mighty Diff

Got Aw link for her  :D might just go over my £200 Hr Max for her  :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

Got Aw link for her  :D might just go over my £200 Hr Max for her  :rolleyes:

I wish  :angelgirl:

Boblowjob

Can I ask what the point of this thread? Regionl punting Wales has got fuck all to do with Jesters lack of 4G signal where ever he is.

Can we get back on track here.

Jester269269

HJ punting iPhones 02 never looked into all that priority stuff. Will give it a gander  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Can I ask what the point of this thread? Regionl punting Wales has got fuck all to do with Jesters lack of 4G signal where ever he is.

Can we get back on track here.
Cheer up buttercup  :rolleyes: one day you can roll with the big boys  :dance:

Keep going with the Noughy forty suck n go.. then when you grow confidence and get some money you can join the real players!!!!  :hi: no need to be bitter :mad: we all started somewhere!!!
You eat at Rossis god for you  :hi:
Me I ate at Langland Bras...
 :dance:
Work hard play harder two bob.... just don't be envious of someone who had a he ££££££ and ethic.
Just makes you look like the weak puss you are  :hi:

Boblowjob

Jester269269

Specifically so you would get it  :hi:

Sometimes you just have to dumb down  :unknown: