Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy.Rose - Crawley B&S  (Read 889 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5463566) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline rover_100

I'm still using the template for consistency's sake but the bottom line here is its a bait and switch.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
SMS message, quick replies. Services confirmed (sex, OWO 20 extra). Booking made for within the hour.

Duration:
30 minutes

Price:
£100 total agreed as per rate and extras above

Private estate eastwards out of Crawley, halfway to Three Bridges. Beware of parking, didn't have to deal with the hassle myself but saw enforcement wardens around.

Meet:
I was passing through town and the travel home would mean wasting the whole day, so why not make it count? Whipped out my phone, had "Jessy" booked for within the hour and made my way over. The layout of this estate is a little confusing, you're given a building name but you're not told the building itself spans at least two separate structures. Walking around the first one like a pillock for 5 minutes before spotting the faded signage.

Eventually made it up, no lift access available. Door opened as I approached, usual behind-the-door trick and I was inside. Immediately noticed it wasn't the SP pictured on the basis that she wasn't a straight 10, and she had a sleeve tattoo on her upper arm. Asked if Jenny was available ("no baby is only me blah blah") and I was out of there. No further contact.

Positives:
  • The thought of fucking the girl in the pics was nice
Negatives
  • B&S

Would I see again?
I'm not even going to try and front - if I see she's in my usual stomping ground again (London), I'll most likely give it a shot on the basis the SP pictured is a straight 10. But if you ever see this profile pop up in Crawley, you've been fair warned  :D.

Offline rover_100

Some solid intel from UKP, the girl in the pic below is the one who (again) was behind Jessy's profile on this review.

I saw and reviewed a girl claiming to be Jessy Rose in Norwich.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385108.0

I've since discovered that it was almost certainly a B&S to the girl currently inhabiting this profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

Thanks for doing the review.
Need to be aware of this crowd. Lot’s of negatives means never get on my hot list

Offline MrMatrix

4 positives, 4 neutrals and 14 negatives why did you take the chance on this. She looks good but thats as far as it goes. Thanks for the review. Better luck next time :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Some solid intel from UKP, the girl in the pic below is the one who (again) was behind Jessy's profile on this review.

She was a good punt for me and a few others

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27118

Offline Mr333

Still using both profiles I see!  :rolleyes:

As it was, Jessy/Eda was an attractive young girl as you can see from the photo I saved & posted. She was playful and a pretty good punt.

No idea why she needs to use that other profile that really doesn't look like her and the B&S makes guys like yourself walk.

Must mess up her day and leave her feeling flat, as well as wasting guys time  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 11:44:02 pm by Mr333 »

Offline Puntermcpuntface

Thing is, whilst I totally get that b&s is a shit tactic, the girl it ended up being isn't terrible. I wouldn't have stayed either as jessy is the girl I'd want to see. But if the other girl just advertised her own profile I'm sure she'd still get clients

Offline simon07

Thing is, whilst I totally get that b&s is a shit tactic, the girl it ended up being isn't terrible. I wouldn't have stayed either as jessy is the girl I'd want to see. But if the other girl just advertised her own profile I'm sure she'd still get clients

It is a tricky thing as a guy has to decide on the spot a number of options:

1. B & S - how dare she do this to me and walk.
2. Well she looks nice but the profile is a lie, is she false with other service?
3. Well she looks nice, maybe it will be ok.

All the above will be affected by the price which is creeping up in any case.