Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine.hot1 - Kingston: B&S  (Read 272 times)

2 review(s) for Celine.hot1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kwiet_one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Links above are for the accounts used by WG but not the girl in the pictures. I believe that constitutes a Negative automatically but I enjoyed our time so much I saw her again.

Paid £100 for 1 hour.

Communication: Sent text 1 hour before meeting but was on my way to see this WG: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (who had responded to me first) when I got the message 'Celine' was free. Said I could be at hers 15 mins earlier than initially requested and she was fine with that. Asked for parking advice and she called me back to give directions.

Location: Flat in Norbiton near Kingston which was basic but clean and decent shower (though hand hold only since wall bracket was broken). Bed was very noisy and she kept stuffing pillows down the top to minimise the sound of the impact against the wall.

Looks: Very skinny (but fit rather than anorexic) Romanian girl with dark hair and deep tan. I thought her face was pretty - elven-like but her mouth is quite small and a slight overbite. She has a prominent scar below her belly which looks more like a cesaerean than appendix. She says she's 24 and I'd believe her to be thereabouts. Her eyes are also quite small and looky more smokey than squinty. I would have preferred a girl with larger breasts (as per profile photos) as hers are very small but I thought they suited her frame which is athletic - think pole vaulter or high jumper.

Services requested: DFK, OWO, RO and Rimming (her recieving) and Protected Sex

Meet: Not had any joy previously with meeting the girl I expected and always walked because I didn't like the look rather than principles. This time, I really liked her look and comms leading up to the meet was friendly.

Met by her in bra and panties and kiss on cheek. Asked if she kissed but told that my stubble ruled that out - when seeing her again I was clean shaven but still no kissing so don't think that's on the cards at all. Not a deal breaker this time so exchanged paperwork and had a shower.

Returning to the bedroom, she removed my towel and told me to lie on the bed. Next she removed her kit in a functional manner and started to prepare a rubber before even looking at me. At this point it was quite cold and very mechanical but I said we didn't need that yet and she left it to the side and joined me for caressing and stroking.

After a few mins she performed OWO which was ok - a bit of saliva and some DT but I'm not big and it wasn't a challenge. No real eye contact and no variation.

She asked what I wanted (again in a functional manner) which happened often through the meet and I asked for 69. This is where things really started to improve and I set my tongue to work which had been deprived of kissing. I switched between RO and rimming in different positions and when she sat on my face I was almost suffocated as she rubbed and gyrated on my tongue.

Then on with the dom and into CG, then mish and doggie (where the bed banging against the wall made her very self conscious and she tried stuffing as many pillows as possible between). Reverse CG was spectacular but I can't come whilst wearing a rubber so finished with HJ whilst she rubbed her pussy and teasingly flicked her tongue at me.

So, although a little mechanical at first, it became a lot more fun and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. So much so, I went back a week later (with her flatmate joining us) - she was warmer towards me and a lot more chatty but disappointed there was no kissing (despite being clean shaven).

Hope my first review was okay.

Offline bhudda

Just in case anyone fancied naughtynand sexy ... the lass op didnt see ... the one review for her on here was about someone else ... the profile has been swapped.