Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any places for after party?  (Read 856 times)

Offline charlesdickens999

I plan to go to party with some friends and end the night in an "after party", however afaik most of agencies and SP don't work that late. Are there any recommendations of places/agencies/SP to go to around 3am or so?

Online advent2016

I plan to go to party with some friends and end the night in an "after party", however afaik most of agencies and SP don't work that late. Are there any recommendations of places/agencies/SP to go to around 3am or so?

Try Diva and/or book an overnighter. An agency / SP are unlikely to take you seriously unless you've booked before. You may have to pay a premium

Online PilotMan

There are places, but London is a very big place. You need to be a bit more specific.

Try Diva and/or book an overnighter. An agency / SP are unlikely to take you seriously unless you've booked before. You may have to pay a premium

Ah, assumed that given that Diva closes at 1am their girls might too. I've booked with them before so it should be viable. Thanks for the recommendation

There are places, but London is a very big place. You need to be a bit more specific.

20 minutes away by car from, say, Warren St station? At 3-4am 20 mins should cover a lot I guess

Online advent2016

Ah, assumed that given that Diva closes at 1am their girls might too. I've booked with them before so it should be viable. Thanks for the recommendation

If you booked a flight at say 2am, but the flight desk closed at 9pm would you then assume that the pilots and crew wouldn't turn up at 2am?

I often book SPs (plumbers, electricians, sex workers etc) for say 7am but I book them the day before or even weeks before and they mostly turn up if they expect to get paid.

Online PilotMan

20 minutes away by car from, say, Warren St station? At 3-4am 20 mins should cover a lot I guess

Ok, the late (or very early) hour rules out going to a brothel party house.

I think your only option is to arrange a booking with a willing SP well in advance.

If you booked a flight at say 2am, but the flight desk closed at 9pm would you then assume that the pilots and crew wouldn't turn up at 2am?

I often book SPs (plumbers, electricians, sex workers etc) for say 7am but I book them the day before or even weeks before and they mostly turn up if they expect to get paid.

Good for you

Ok, the late (or very early) hour rules out going to a brothel party house.

Oh interesting, I wasn’t aware of brothel party house. Any you recommend? Maybe I could go to that party instead