Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Milf Ambrosia?  (Read 1181 times)

MasterB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Didn't get much luck with my previous post. Tempted to take a punt based on AW feedback but no reviews for her on here.
Only 2 pics so not sure to risk it.

Simplysimon

Have had email contact but sadly haven't been able to be free when she is available for an incall , excellent and prompt replies and has tried to be most accommodating for me over availability will certainly visit when our diarys do match

MasterB

Thanks for your comments.
If you see her before next week it'd be great to hear your comments.

MasterB

Seems like nobody here has seen this WG which is worrying. Is she genuine? Comms seem good so decided to risk a punt

Offline dc0582

She's on my hotlist would be interested in a review!

Offline Mackapaka

I saw MILF Ambrosia a couple of months back. Nice lady and quite petite. I'd say she is a the latter end of her 40's. We didn't explore to many of the services on offer but what we did she was enthusiastic about. My only negative was that after I had popped once she basically started leave. Now I said or did nothing to point out there was time left !. Recommended on the basis you make sure she stay's for the hour and offers a multi pop policy!.....

MasterB

Thanks for the heads up mackapacka. Email convo she assured me as many pops in the hour as I want. If I am not finished will make sure she stays!
Dc - I will review after the meet

MasterB

One word. Milftastic!
This was hand on heart best punt ever.
Rosie is pure class. The only WG who lists her dress size as bigger than it is.
willing, responsive and filthy.
100% recommended.

Offline Talbear

MasterB

IMO she is an 8 or 9. Looks a bit Spanish or something.