Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Bedford?  (Read 2340 times)

aillingworth

I'm relatively young and have never had what I'd consider a 'proper' punt. I've had a couple of (disappointing) blowies and was just wondering if I could get some advice on decent, fairly cheap punts in Bedford? Cheers. :)

Offline nigel4498

Think you need to ask Admin to move this to the East Midlands board

waldorf

Angela or Shelly at intimate massage.  They are not English,  but the service has always been pretty good with them.

Offline socks

Think you need to ask Admin to move this to the East Midlands board
Close but bedford is indeed in the east region. EM would be notts, leics, lincs, northants and derbys. Plus the vastness of rutland!

Daniel Torpey

Bedford you say? Why not try this fabulous young lady...  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Bedford you say? Why not try this fabulous young lady...  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
While she looks good it's probably a bit of a leap to have your first punt with a TS. Not done that myself but if i ever summonsed up the courage to make this a bucket list item her otherwise very feminine looks would make her a candidate!

Daniel Torpey

Socks, you're right. Her panties certainly didn't contain the biggest cock I'd had but she's pretty and has a cute personality  :hi:

Offline socks

Socks, you're right. Her panties certainly didn't contain the biggest cock I'd had but she's pretty and has a cute personality  :hi:
Another positive then! If I ever took that particular plunge I wouldn't want to be confronting a monster!