Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinion on some London gals  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Punter987654

Hi,  first time posting here so forgive me if I accidentally break some forum rules.

Some background: I'm relatively new to punting. Looking for a nice GFE experience rather than some PSE i.e someone who can make me feel special and has a pretty face. Age should preferably be on the younger side but not fussed as long as body and face are beautiful. Also want some good sex too obviously... Location must be in London. Max price of £300 for 2hrs.

I wonder if people could help me by giving me some suggestions on who to see: I've taken the trouble to read some of the reviews on this site (great stuff people -  very much appreciated).

I've come up with a shortlist as a starting point for discussion:
Cristina: External Link/Members Only
Felicia: External Link/Members Only
Sakura: External Link/Members Only
Emily creme brulee: External Link/Members Only
Valery: External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:15:34 am by Punter987654 »

Offline Magicalstory

I think Emily is brilliant - she's one of my absolute favourites. Very sexy, very attentive in her GFE and very funny too.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Valery: External Link/Members Only
Some terrible photo-shop at work here.  Check the bottom picture in her gallery - the girl looks deformed

Offline boardyhell

I think Emily is brilliant - she's one of my absolute favourites. Very sexy, very attentive in her GFE and very funny too.
have to second that,unless you are a  morris dancer( they have never been circumcised and are complete pricks)you are guaranteed an exceptional experience

Estoril

I've seen Felicia and ECB form your list.  Both Recommended - ECB better.

Offline Punter987654

Interesting. ECB surely sounds good but I can't see her face, which increases the risk. How would you compare Felicia and ECB in terms of facial appearance?
Thanks for the replies BTW.

Offline anyfucker

Interesting. ECB surely sounds good but I can't see her face, which increases the risk. How would you compare Felicia and ECB in terms of facial appearance?
Thanks for the replies BTW.
Emily has 23 reviews on here so not hardly a gamble.
i haven't seen her for a while but remember she's a good looking woman.

Offline Punter987654

Well, that's sorted. I'm going to see Emily. Thanks a bunch guys! :thumbsup: