Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Raine  (Read 3090 times)

Offline mrx007

I know, much discussed and been around for a long while but no reviews on here or on AW despite information on here she's been around including at HoD.

Interesting as she works until 4am sometimes at the weekend so there's some appeal in sneaking out late and busting full nuts over her face.

Anyone seen her recently? I'm not too worried about her slutty boob jobs or the fact she looks a bit older than most. It's whether she properly delivers the dirty goods she promises?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline herbie007

I haven’t seen her lately so not much help to you, but she used to be a regular of mine when she worked at Honey’s in Cheam a few years ago, she was a brilliant filthy shag, good enough to make me go back every week.

But I’ve heard she’s not so reliable these days, I also sent her a message on AW to arrange a meet which she ignored so I stayed away, shame though as I would like to shag her again.

milfwklover

She's someone I would be very interested in seeing, but talking in another thread about her there's the question of extras - that £100ph doesn't cover all it seems.

Sent her an AW message but it wasn't even read.

Still in my HL though. Just waiting.....

Offline Romford

Long time lurker but I have seen Summer twice in the last month and saw her previously at gents parties where she was definitely the highlight. The adult work page is not by her but by the agency she works for Kelly's Angels. The second time I saw her I didn't even realise she was on but was pleased she was.Both times I paid £80 for half an hour I think the basic service is £60 but both times were brilliant.

She's enthusiastic very sexy provides excellent service  and is just as good if not even better than a few years back.

Offline schlong118118

hi there i was wondering if you know where summer works.