Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hidden English Gems  (Read 1642 times)

Jay_872

The best punts I've ever had was with a young English lady called Victoria Brooks in 2014/15. Energetic always manicured/pedicured fresh and shaven. The 1st meet was a big risk as she was charging £200 ph but only had a single feedback before I saw her. She offered a great PSE but unfortunately left the game.

Been looking for someone like her ever since.

Seems like these days the best WGs have so many feedbacks which I find quite off putting or charge through the nose. £300+.

This thread is for you to post profiles of English Gems who do not have many reviews but provide a good service and good VFM.

Cheers

Offline Steely Dan

Actually mate, we already have a place to post profiles of English Gems.  It is here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Post a few reviews there yourself why don't you?

If you want one with only 3 good reviews, just pick one with 3 reviews.  Not sure why you think that is better than one with, say, 4 reviews, but hey up to you.

But why ask those 3 guys to repost on this thread? They already reviewed.  Not like some others I could mention....

If you want only English, there is a list on the wiki, look for it yourself.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:58:32 pm by Steely Dan »

Jay_872

Actually mate, we already have a place to post profiles of English Gems.  It is here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Post a few reviews there yourself why don't you?

If you want one with only 3 good reviews, just pick one with 3 reviews.  Not sure why you think that is better than one with, say, 4 reviews, but hey up to you.

But why ask those 3 guys to repost on this thread? They already reviewed.  Not like some others I could mention....

If you want only English, there is a list on the wiki, look for it yourself.

I actually think you're being stupid on purpose. Not sure what your motive is but the intention of the post is clear. Profiles not reviews. If you're not going to contribute positively, simply ignore and find yourself elsewhere. We are not mates

Thank you kindly.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:23:31 am by Jay_872 »

Offline Tony_Red

English Gems who do not have many reviews but provide a good service and good VFM.

Dan was being helpfu

English girls and good service AND vfm are words that do not go together unless you are happy with a minger.

Jay_872

Dan was being helpfu

English girls and good service AND vfm are words that do not go together unless you are happy with a minger.

Not true. Victoria Brooks is one but I have had experiences with lesser known WGs in the past to that there are some out there.

You just have to find them before the ego gets too large

Offline Steely Dan

Not true. Victoria Brooks is one but I have had experiences with lesser known WGs in the past to that there are some out there.

You just have to find them before the ego gets too large
Review them then.

Offline expeller

Offline Steely Dan

I actually think you're being stupid on purpose. Not sure what your motive is but the intention of the post is clear. Profiles not reviews. If you're not going to contribute positively, simply ignore and find yourself elsewhere. We are not mates
A profile without a review is of no value. You don't seem to understand this site at all.  When we find a hidden gem, and we are ready to share, we post a review. All the board darlings had their first review at some point before they earned that status.

Why are you calling me stupid? And you are suggesting that I go elsewhere? Not sure you like it here.

Sorry that you think my various reviews are not a positive contribution.  Particularly compared to your contributions....

Veritas

Can you read limp dan?

Question is, can you?  The suggestion was made that you should refer to the existing reviews (I know, it’s a constant surprise that such things exist on a reviewing site).  You chose to get purile about it.  Given that he has contributed over 80 reviews on here, it appears Dan has grasped what the site is for whereas you haven’t.  Go figure...

But, in the spirit of being helpful(ish), this hidden gem was recently highlighted on one of the threads on here and would, I’m sure, suit you down to the ground. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:31:07 pm by Veritas »

Offline pepsicolaboy

But, in the spirit of being helpful(ish), this hidden gem was recently highlighted on one of the threads on here and would, I’m sure, suit you down to the ground. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

:lol:

Reply of the year contender right there, excellent!

Offline dryanse8

This thread is for you to post profiles of English Gems who do not have many reviews but provide a good service and good VFM.

Cheers

Really? How honoured we all are!
Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity to serve you!
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeech

Offline myothernameis

We are not mates

Thank you kindly.

Can I be your mate, and maybe you can lick my ass :D :D :D :D, its a hidden gem, don't you know  :P :P :P :P

vw

Can you read limp dan?

are you

jay the cunt?   :sarcastic:

jay the leech

or

jay the bellend.

Offline Waterhouse

are you

jay the leech

or

jay the bellend.

Jay the "Bus-wanker"?

Offline Waterhouse

But, in the spirit of being helpful(ish), this hidden gem was recently highlighted on one of the threads on here and would, I’m sure, suit you down to the ground. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "once seen, cannot be unseen."?

Scarred for life now.

vw

are you

jay the leech

or

jay the bellend.

Jay the banned troll then, thanks admin.   :thumbsup: