Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sea of Red (Not About Houthis)  (Read 1910 times)

Offline bobbydaz69

The current 'reviews' section for Scotland is roughly half red and half green, with a little bum tickle of grey.  :rolleyes:

As in a lot of negative reviews for workers, whilst prices are going up...

What the ____ is happening? Leaning back to the sea of scammers that is Seeking.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 02:03:40 pm by bobbydaz69 »

Offline the fitter

That's why we are members of UKP, there is plenty of good punts out there, you just have to work your way through it all. By doing this you get your level of Positives up, but you will always come across some rubbish, especially with unreviewed meets.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 04:46:10 pm by the fitter »

Offline Massagetugga

The current 'reviews' section for Scotland is roughly half red and half green, with a little bum tickle of grey.  :rolleyes:

Was someone tickling your bum when you counted? I count 27 Positives and 14 Negatives showing for Scotland  :lol:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Was someone tickling your bum when you counted? I count 27 Positives and 14 Negatives showing for Scotland  :lol:
It's a bit lop sided though.
It's like a deluge of reds have appeared recently.
Maybe the Dutch courage we've consumed recently has given some of us the mental fortitude to revisit our recent disasters.

Offline Massagetugga

It's a bit lop sided though.

It is a bit compared to other regions but if you go to page two and three of Scotland reviews (going back into around November) the amount of negatives is much more aligned with all other regions

Unless it was an ongoing phenomena I wouldn’t read too much in to it as it’s only another 4 or 5 negatives over and above the norm. It’s not like you could say that Scotland was consistently worse than other regions. Page 2 and 3 of our reviews certainly don’t suggest that.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:40:17 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline geezer_breezer

Prices are going up, standards are falling, deposits are increasingly required. This all seems to suggest that, behind the scenes, it's a seller's market. Too many punters? I wonder if the Scotland forum stats would show a rise in the number of punters here.

Offline Massagetugga

If you go to the 3rd page of our Scotland reviews covering November time there are actually only 5 Negatives showing and a fairly whopping 38 Positives. Swings and roundabouts with a few recent Negatives IMO.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:47:48 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Name Not Found

If you go to the 3rd page of our Scotland reviews covering November time there are actually only 5 Negatives showing and a fairly whopping 38 Positives. Swings and roundabouts with a few recent Negatives IMO.

Exactly. It's too easy to look at a small snapshot and draw invalid conclusions. It would be really interesting if someone who had access to the forum data did some real historical analysis although, on reflection, since everything is subjective, I'm not sure what it would tell us (it would stil be an interesting read though)

Prices are going up, standards are falling, deposits are increasingly required. This all seems to suggest that, behind the scenes, it's a seller's market. Too many punters? I wonder if the Scotland forum stats would show a rise in the number of punters here.

The price of everything is going up. No reason to think the price of punting shouldn't too.  I've not noticed an increase in deposit requirements, but since I don't pay them, maybe I've just missed it. It's always been a sleeves market. Sex sells  :lol:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 10:35:37 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline ninian25

Alternatively, we're all just miserable in December and January and it shows in the reviews.

Offline TheRealDeal10

Scotland is absolutely the worst country for punting I’ve ever been to. Disgustingly bad. Most of my experiences have been negs and neutrals and it’s because I’ve punted in places where it’s actually worthwhile and you get a good service, so I can’t consider lazy horrible looking girls charging £150-250 per hour as a good experience.

Loads of the positives I’ve read would be at least neutrals to me and a lot of them Negs.
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Name Not Found

Scotland is absolutely the worst country for punting I’ve ever been to. Disgustingly bad. Most of my experiences have been negs and neutrals and it’s because I’ve punted in places where it’s actually worthwhile and you get a good service, so I can’t consider lazy horrible looking girls charging £150-250 per hour as a good experience.

Maybe you're just really bad at choosing punts  :yahoo:  If you're paying 'lazy horrible looking girls' £250 per hour you're clearly doing something very wrong.

I've been to plenty of countries that are far worse. France, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, China...the list goes on.

Maybe you'd like to share your outstanding international experiences in the international forum so that we can all share the joy and see what we're missing out on  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 09:54:05 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline alabama1

As long as we punters are the one's holding the cash, it will never be a sellers market.

Offline Name Not Found

As long as we punters are the one's holding the cash, it will never be a sellers market.
[/quote

I don't think you understand economics.  Try standing in Sauchiehall Street waving a hundred quid around and demanding a shag  :sarcastic:

The market is entirely governed by the willingness of WGs to offer services. If you disagree, share some examples of where you've successfully bartered the price down.

Offline TheRealDeal10

Maybe you're just really bad at choosing punts  :yahoo:  If you're paying 'lazy horrible looking girls' £250 per hour you're clearly doing something very wrong.

I've been to plenty of countries that are far worse. France, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, China...the list goes on.

Maybe you'd like to share your outstanding international experiences in the international forum so that we can all share the joy and see what we're missing out on  :hi:

I’ve read your reviews, you are present at gangbags with absolute dogs and micro penises. Have a word with yourself and stop taking things so personally.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 10:13:16 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Problem Child

Sweden, Norway, Finland, both Irelands, Italy, Iceland…
And that’s just off of the top of my extremely hungover head..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 09:15:20 am by Problem Child »

Offline the fitter

Loads of the positives I’ve read would be at least neutrals to me and a lot of them Negs.
I have punted Australia, Singapore, Thailand, France Germany Holland and Belgium, and my best experiences have been in the Central belt of Scotland, for both looks, and service. The only place that came near it was Germany.

Offline David1970

Have you ever thought it’s your own fault you have shit punts?
-Lack of research on your part
-Sky high expectations, thinking they are all going to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
-Your attitude comes over as a bit of an entitled wanker and the WG may pick up on this hence the poor service.

So do some research, have realistic expectations and don’t be an entitled wanker :hi:

Offline alabama1

[/quote

I don't think you understand economics.  Try standing in Sauchiehall Street waving a hundred quid around and demanding a shag  :sarcastic:

The market is entirely governed by the willingness of WGs to offer services. If you disagree, share some examples of where you've successfully bartered the price down.
No it's not. It's governed by the willingness of punters to release their cash. Unlike food, electric, gas etc, punting is not a necessity, it's a luxury.

Offline TheRealDeal10

Have you ever thought it’s your own fault you have shit punts?
-Lack of research on your part
-Sky high expectations, thinking they are all going to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
-Your attitude comes over as a bit of an entitled wanker and the WG may pick up on this hence the poor service.

So do some research, have realistic expectations and don’t be an entitled wanker :hi:

Where did I blame anyone else? Or in my initial post insult anyone? Yet some how you and that other white knight want to insult me over my opinion? Get to fuck.

I don’t even read your shitty reviews anymore, as you come across like a retarded repressed homosexual.

Good day to you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 01:40:05 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Massagetugga

Popcorn anyone  :D?

I’ll take a large Pepsi and Westlers hot dog please  :lol:

Offline David1970

Where did I blame anyone else? Or in my initial post insult anyone? Yet some how you and that other white knight want to insult me over my opinion? Get to fuck.

I don’t even read your shitty reviews anymore, as you come across like a retarded repressed homosexual.

Good day to you.

Have a word with yourself and stop taking things so personally.

Best to follow your own advice :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

I’ve read your reviews...

You've read one of them. I've read all of yours, and it's not a pretty sight.

...you are present at gangbags...

It's an interesting argument that because I went to a party and it was a bit crap, all of Scotland is a terrible place to punt. Interesting, but not logical.

...with absolute dogs...

I did not, and never would, refer to the party girls in those terms. I may not have found them very attractive, or though they were very good at their job, but I respect them for at least attempting to do the job and provide a service. The fact that you use that description, entirely by choice and without any justification, says a lot about your attitude to WGs.

...and micro penises...

It may come as s surprise, but I have no control over who else attends these parties or the size of their penises.

I stand by my assertion that Scotland is, by a very large margin, not the worst place in the world to punt. Even with a few moments of extra thought, I can add Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Croatia, Russia, all Middle Eastern countries (although I've only visited a couple to check), and Scandinavian countries (same) to the list of worse places (accepting that I'm only looking at them from the POV of a visitor. They may be OK if you live there). I'm sure I could add more if I could be bothered to remember trips from many years ago. In Scotland, we have access to a wide variety of girls, young and old, of different nationalities, all shapes and sizes, offering all types of services, and we can go about our 'hobby' relatively freely without fear of prosecution or harassment. There may be quite a bit of trafficking around but it's pretty easy to avoid if you're careful, and most girls seem to work in relative safety and with personal autonomy. What's not to like? If you disagree, let's see your list of better places.

Have a word with yourself and stop taking things so personally.

Nobody who's sensitive lasts 5 minutes on this forum. I'm doing just fine, but thanks for your concern.

Still looking forward to your contributions to the International board though. I can't seem to find them anywhere...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 10:29:51 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline TheRealDeal10

🤣🤣🤣

So you think my reviews are rubbish, yet await my contributions?

Please just stop.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 11:01:32 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Name Not Found

🤣🤣🤣

Please just stop.

I have faith in you. You can do it  :yahoo:

Offline the fitter

🤣🤣🤣

Please just stop.
He's not saying your reviews are rubbish, I think he is referring to your success rate, and your reviews are welcome, as I am sure those Negatives will have saved a lot of members on here grief.

Offline TheRealDeal10

He's not saying your reviews are rubbish, I think he is referring to your success rate, and your reviews are welcome, as I am sure those Negatives will have saved a lot of members on here grief.

Thank you. I just try and give an honest review while maintaining my anonymity. I also mainly tofft with new ish profiles as my absolute least faves are the ‘routine girls’ who have 20-50 carbon copy reviews on here.

I’m also not one to be giving a person who charges 150-250 per hour “the benefit of the doubt”
for a shite service, be they an architect, solicitor, or working girl.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:30:59 pm by TheRealDeal10 »

Offline Scottychap

I’d agree broadly, but difficult to pin down the reasons. Prices of most things have increased the last year, so would make sense to see some increase in paid sex prices as well. There are definitely many fewer reliable WGs around than there were a few years back. My standard AW search used to return 4-5 pages of girls, and now it’s only maybe 2.5. I suspect the pandemic saw a lot of girls leave the market - some will have found other employment or realised they can earn good money with online sex services instead. The ones who are left can be more picky I guess, or do a half-arsed job in the knowledge they’ll still be busy with new clients.

The deposit thing I can’t fathom really - I do see it on profiles more often now. Perhaps punters are flakier than a few years back? Maybe it’s a trend imported from another country? The other thing I see is girls insisting on photos of copies of ID - who in their right mind would agree to that? But clearly enough must, otherwise these girls wouldn’t get any work