Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki of Oriental Style Massage, North Shields  (Read 1638 times)

Offline 44ster

External Link/Members Only

After a booking with Tanya at External Link/Members Only in Whitley Bay went pear shaped last Saturday (long story) my Plan B was a return visit to this North Shields Chinese R&T shop. Spoke to Lily, the boss, but she wasn't available so my hour's session was with Vikki.

Vikki is mid 20s, quite plain faced & a little chunky at first glance but she does have a couple of redeeming features........ a 38DD rack with organ stop tits ;D. Right from the start she got going with featherlight strokes interspersed with a good deal of ccs & reach unders. With 20 minutes gone It was left to me to ask the question & we agreed £30 for naked HR. She stripped off while I got comfortable in FUM & it wasn't long before I was grappling with those norks & getting my lips round her responsive nipples. Full finger access down below was allowed & she was soon getting wet. At my suggestion she got up on to the table allowing me to give her some RO while she continued with the c&b play. We switched positions again & she brought me off nicely over her tits before I got her to use up the remaining 10 minutes with some expert therapeutic stuff on my neck & shoulders.

Nice to have the shop to ourselves. D2d 70 minutes.

AllAges

Is this the Nile Street gaff?

Offline 44ster

Is this the Nile Street gaff?
Yes, 5 minute walk from the Metro station.