Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raids in Preston  (Read 1669 times)

Offline blackburnian

Anyone visiting EEs in Preston beware , old bill have been busy -

External Link/Members Only

Bb

Offline cueball

Thanks for the info bb, I avoid the EE brigade though but still good to know

vt

Lots of insinuations of trafficking & coercion, but I wonder if anyone will be prosecuted.  :rolleyes:

Of course, if the two people arrested were holding the girls against their will, then they should feel the full force of the law, but as in most of these situations, it's highly likely the girls were willingly engaged in earning money.

BIG BLUE

Aye from all the new arrivals it looks like most of the fuckkers have done a runner to Blackburn

Offline Hungarian Lover

Cripes that's a bit close to home! People arrested in Crewe and Nantwich! Places I have used in the past.

Offline blackburnian

Aye from all the new arrivals it looks like most of the fuckkers have done a runner to Blackburn

Oh brilliant   :thumbsdown:

Bb

BIG BLUE

Yeah its certainly not good news for the well established British girl set ups in the area.

But at least one lot that i know of are doing something about it so i.d look out for some places in Bburn getting raided in the near future thats if the current argy bargy between the two set ups there at the minute doesnt result in the whole lot imploding very soon.

What i dont understand is why any punter would book at a place where the receptionist doesnt even speak English never mind the girls. Where the rates quoted are only just under the British ladies in the same areas rates yet all have £30 extras for anything slightly out of the norm so for a session that includes CIM and Anal youre looking at adding £60 to the published rates making the English girls who do it all without any extras look excellent value.

Then theres the issue of whats likely to happen while youre there at a place thats on the Radar of the local plod as well as the Border agency. whos at war with a rival set up and has pissed off the local long established local British ladies.Then theres the issue of haggling over the extras with women who speak no English.Thats if they even do those things anyway and havnt just had them added to their list to entice guys in.

And thats before you take into account the lack of genuine feedback or the fact that its all from guys who are hidden.

But the biggest reason is that the vast majority of them are outright Mingers who are touted round the country on a monthly basis.

Offline Munching32

In all I guess its best not to see EE's. But how would we ever no EE or not EE girl is doing things willingly??

And upon being caught what if the girl says she is not doing things willingly... :scare:

nuts4you

If ,  you call any no. on A/wank and they hang up or don,t answer, then a minute later you receive a text of that no. their EE    nuts  :hi:

Offline blackburnian

Yeah its certainly not good news for the well established British girl set ups in the area.

But at least one lot that i know of are doing something about it so i.d look out for some places in Bburn getting raided in the near future thats if the current argy bargy between the two set ups there at the minute doesnt result in the whole lot imploding very soon.

What i dont understand is why any punter would book at a place where the receptionist doesnt even speak English never mind the girls. Where the rates quoted are only just under the British ladies in the same areas rates yet all have £30 extras for anything slightly out of the norm so for a session that includes CIM and Anal youre looking at adding £60 to the published rates making the English girls who do it all without any extras look excellent value.

Then theres the issue of whats likely to happen while youre there at a place thats on the Radar of the local plod as well as the Border agency. whos at war with a rival set up and has pissed off the local long established local British ladies.Then theres the issue of haggling over the extras with women who speak no English.Thats if they even do those things anyway and havnt just had them added to their list to entice guys in.

And thats before you take into account the lack of genuine feedback or the fact that its all from guys who are hidden.

But the biggest reason is that the vast majority of them are outright Mingers who are touted round the country on a monthly basis.

Doesn't bother me personally as I abandoned any hope of getting a decent punt from an EE around Blackburn years ago . It still amazes me how many still reckon they are worth the risk , I can see their cheap rates are an attraction in some areas of the country but as you say in Lancs they try to charge £100 an hr or more - spend another £20 and you might get a good punt with a British girl .

From what I can make out the best of the EEs seem to be Polish but round me all I seem to see are Romanian or Hungarian ( that includes all the nationalities they use Spanish, Italian etc)

Bb

Offline Rowlanp

Where abouts in Crewe and Nantwich?