Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliya @ Temptations  (Read 795 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think this one is fairly new, just wonder if anyone has any info on her  :unknown:

Looks like she's on the rota 4 times this week which is quite a lot and sometimes new girls work too much then bail out after a week or two, my other thought is that there was another young Pakistani girl at some of the other parlours 3-4 months back but she didn't last long, wondering if it's the same girl

External Link/Members Only

Offline Exoticseeker121

Saw her when I entered and exited when I paid a visit right now. She is very pretty and looks like in her 20s. Body wise she was naturally slim but not gym toned. Another giveaway on her youth. Got a review for Chloe which I will post later.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw her when I entered and exited when I paid a visit right now. She is very pretty and looks like in her 20s. Body wise she was naturally slim but not gym toned. Another giveaway on her youth. Got a review for Chloe which I will post later.
Snap, I punted Chloe earlier and caught sight of Aliya too  :drinks: Thought she looked pretty enough and probably worth returning to have a punt with  :thumbsup:  I perhaps got a vibe she's maybe a bit matter of fact when I asked if she was Aliya