Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Violet - Preston  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Profile only a couple of weeks old, previous thread indicates she doesn't read or just deletes e-mails so probably a PG scammer, shame as I fancy a dabble
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline NigelF

Profile only a couple of weeks old, previous thread indicates she doesn't read or just deletes e-mails so probably a PG scammer, shame as I fancy a dabble

She does have one AW feedback from a punter who appears genuine (and her feedback on his profile seems genuine). She's also paid AW to have the "available now" sign up, as well as her phone number. She's also put some effort into the profile and lists some limited tour dates. All that to me suggests she's genuine. Having said that, I just called her and it did ring for a while (before going to voicemail) but she didn't pick up.

I just can't believe someone would do all that (even if most of the profile is copied) just to make a couple of quid (at most) from a few PG sales. Although I doubt she'd get any sales because she only has 5 pics in there - all of which are NN (non nude).

Still, she (or he) might be a deposit scammer or simply just an idiot.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:12:16 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

She does have one AW feedback from a punter who appears genuine (and her feedback on his profile seems genuine). She's also paid AW to have the "available now" sign up, as well as her phone number. She's also put some effort into the profile and lists some limited tour dates. All that to me suggests she's genuine. Having said that, I just called her and it did ring for a while (before going to voicemail) but she didn't pick up.

I just can't believe someone would do all that (even if most of the profile is copied) just to make a couple of quid (at most) from a few PG sales. Although I doubt she'd get any sales because she only has 5 pics in there - all of which are NN (non nude).

Still, she (or he) might be a deposit scammer or simply just an idiot.
Agree with your comments Nigel and I too thought it was a lot of hassle paying for the number and available today unless she is genuine, like you say not tempted to look at the NN PG so she won't be getting many £1.20's

OK so I sent her an e-mail earlier and she replied to it a few seconds after reading it though i'm thinking the reply may be a standard cut and paste message as it looks like a lot of typing to do in only about 5 seconds.
Basically says to call or text so perhaps try texting if the phone rang out.

Offline chrishornx

tempting and looks 'dabbable'

Offline Clitheroelad

Well Ive fired an email off. Doubt Ill get a reply.

Offline Clitheroelad

Update

Email unread and deleted.

Rude, timewaster or both.

Off the list.

Offline scutty brown

Offline cueball

Moved to Manchester now
Probably got a job in the trafford centre flipping burgers  :D

Offline NigelF

I actually have now spoken to her via text but typical of my luck, I'm not even in Manchester today! She sounds genuine (although poor with comms) but I can't say much more than that (because I don't know).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:15:12 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her e-mail back to me said she was in Preston Mon; Tues & Wed so I was going to try and punt her yesterday but she didn't log on or have her number showing plus mention of Working Wed had been removed from her profile so I assume she didn't work yesterday.
Will see if she pops up in Preston again but comms don't look to be her strong point, may be a new girl dabbling to get some Xmas cash so heart not really in it